• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

Thought this was supposed to start an hour ago. Glad I didn't miss much

Also did anybody find the names of some of those beats they were playing last night?

I actually really like the audience participation for this so far, though I think it works better if the crowd just chants, cheers, or boos instead of yelling out random crap.

Bacon

I actually really like the audience participation for this so far, though I think it works better if the crowd just chants, cheers, or boos instead of yelling out random crap.

Yeah but what if they yell out something so funny that they get hired and become best friends with the duders

Balb

I'm really bad at watching these kinds of live things. Always dreading the people in the audience who shout stuff out. Really cringey stuff :[

Lelcar

Loving the MPP stream. I hoped Jeff wouldn't pick the default level again though. Those other levels mixes up the formula a bit and gives these games some semblance of an identity. But oh well! Time to eat and watch this stream.

Brashnir

nlKKdx9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom