• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heimbeck

Banned
What content information have I missed? Was Persona 5 actually mentioned as a possibility or just speculation?
Someone asked Jeff about doing persona 5 on his blog:

Anonymous asked: Is the upcoming Metal Gear 5 playthrough just an exception or will we see something like that for highly anticipated titles more often? As you said yesterday "fuck it". I really love these playthroughs and would love to see more of them as premium content. Also I hope you realize that you gave us hope for the sequel of a certain RPG game.

Jeff: We’ll play it by ear.
Also, note that I enjoyed my time with Persona 4 and don’t want to sully that time by attempting to recapture that moment. Not to be brutal, but I just want to make it clear so that there aren’t any weird, mismanaged expectations here. My level of interest in playing through the entirety of Persona 5 through capture gear is currently zero.

lol.

Its worth it.

I'm about 600 episodes in. It is.

You fiend.

Good luck.

fuGJZg6.gif

I don't know, I hear those west coast parties are pretty good

EDIT: man, it looks like I'm going to have to spend all my time making good levels in Super Mario Maker to combat all of the bad ones there are already

popo

What? Someone stole their money?

Way back, in the original basement office, the guys did a gag "Oscar Mike" logo T. Plan was to donate the profits to Child's Play. The guy they got to print the shirts disappeared with their money. All orders were cancelled and money was refunded to customers. I don't know if they lost a deposit, half up front or all the cash - but either way it put them off selling merch for a long time.

Zornack

What are the best skills to aim for in Witcher 3? I basically just focused on Quen and Axii to start.

The upgraded Quen shield which recharges health, the upgraded Igni which makes it into a flemathrower and the tier 3 light attack which makes you spin around in a whirlwind of blades are all real good.

stacking a bunch of points in the weak/strong sword attacks and getting multipliers with mutagens makes you kind of hilariously powerful

getting the strong sword attack that ignores defense trivializes some tougher fights

aard isn't a bad thing to mix with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom