• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the worst is when the real stream starts right after the chat goes up so that you have to be constantly refreshing to catch the whole thing.

80s Spader beats 80s Kiefer like by a lot.

after that, it's a tossup
KS-The-Lost-Boys.jpg

Nah.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Now the stream is doing its stream thing, but the chat's not up.

KingKong

its currently playing some metal song, which can only mean one thing: a playthrough of Kiss: Psycho Circus: The Nightmare Child

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly, Giant Bomb is the last place I would go to hear there opinions on whether I should buy a game or not.
It's more about them showing the games off for me. And I think they do that pretty well. I don't think any of the staff's taste lines up with mine.

JonCha

It's more about them showing the games off for me. And I think they do that pretty well. I don't think any of the staff's taste lines up with mine.

I agree. I'm at the stage where I can pretty much tell what games are and are not for me, especially now my personal time is a lot less readily available.

And I can't click the stream also.

Heimbeck

Banned

Yeah that's exactly how I feel.
Jeff seems to like the same COD games that I do though.

Anjin M

Guys, I went ahead and bit the bullet for all of us and I can confirm Deus Ex is still an incredible game.

Revision is familiar but weird, wearing socks bottom-side up. Also it's dark as fuck. Had to really bump up the brightness.

Thanks for taking one for the thread. That sounds cool.

neshcom

Banned
Glad they picked Life is Strange so it can get some more attention, but since I've already played it, I don't really wanna watch episode one again. :U

jaina

Great timing. I played Ep. 1 myself last weekend and without proper internet for now I'll do Ep. 2 tonight to stay ahead.

Heimbeck

Banned
Oh, I love the game but it's not great to watch. Episode 1 especially. Nothing happens in EP1. And also I already know it.

You are a good person.
I will watch it, even if it's just to see what they think of it.
I wonder if they are just going to do episode 1 for the site though? Or maybe 2-5 will be a premium feature?

Just FYI for you guys who haven't played it, 1 is pretty slow compared to how the rest of the game gets going. Basically it's all set up and terrible, terrible lingo that no one in their right mind uses. Like saying that "Final Fantasy Spirits Within is one of the best sci-fi films ever made."

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
not sure this trend of playing recently released adventure games that I haven't had a chance to play is what i want from my live streams.

Don't like what's for dinner?

Don't eat

I see your point but also

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom