• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

kAmui-

I hope Vinny makes different choices than I did. Should make this a bit more interesting to see the different outcomes.

pls respond

tumblr_nvtc4ymaKO1qz5dnvo1_400.jpg

Is GBEast's new thing going to be full playthroughs on games that make their money off narrative?

zWVbK.gif

If people want to experience the story for themselves first, they'll wait and watch the video later.

I don't believe that anyone who want to play a game would choose to watch a video series instead and then not buy it. If you do that you weren't serious about playing it in the first place.

It's from some crazy "worst break-up you've seen" thread, Fanta. Or at least, I think it is.

The 0-60 response is no photoshop, either.
If people want to experience the story for themselves first, they'll wait and watch the video later.

I don't believe that anyone who would play a game would choose to watch a video series instead and then not buy it. If you do that you weren't serious about playing it in the first place.

Personally, this holds true for me. I bought Contradiction, Deadly Premonition, the Walking Dead, and probably more solely to experience the game for myself.

Life is Strange is actually a game I want to go in blind for, though. (Once the final episode is released.)

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
People who don't like Life is Strange and are wrong make me sad. Some people in chat just being bummers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"Every day they were cleaned again"

Well looky at Mr Fancy Pants Caravella and his daily cleaned high school bathrooms.

FStop7

Banned
Jeff is displeased. He didn't even bother calling Dr Tracksuit his client! He broke kayfabe! https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/654314657025404928

Giant Bomb fans show up at WWE events with "Push Dr. Tracksuit" signs and they're doing all kinds of shit with Xavier Woods, etc. Then Jeff gets in a twist over a create a character resembling his gimmick? A gimmick that is pretty generic, at that. Sasha Baron Cohen was doing "d-bag in a track suit" long before he was.

Forgot to add they also have a premium podcast that discusses WWE events.

Myggen

Giant Bomb fans show up at WWE events with "Push Dr. Tracksuit" signs and they're doing all kinds of shit with Xavier Woods, etc. Then Jeff gets in a twist over a create a character resembling his gimmick? A gimmick that is pretty generic, at that. Sasha Baron Cohen was doing "d-bag in a track suit" long before he was.

I don't really see the relevance of people showing up with signs at WWE, or doing WWE content on the site. It's still his "likeness" , which might be covered in some way by his contract with CBSi, being used by a major company in one of their ads. I can understand him at least wanting to get asked before they do something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom