• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, Polygon.

I finally cut them off after that article thus year that portrayed Yu Suzuki as some kind of heartless, money grabbing monster.

Don't react or give them attention. They will be looking for hits and interest from the GB audience.

kingocfs

8pX8040.png

Myggen

Say what you will about that character, I always enjoy when sites link to Jeff's page on the GB Wiki to explain who he is. So much nonsense written on that page throughout the years.

Lelcar

This seems like standard Polygon fare. Why is anyone surprised? They found a topic that has a clikcbait-y headline and then ran it for the clickz. Makes perfect sense to me.

Polygon has been trash and controversy from the beginning, I'm constantly amazed that they still exist. I'm so happy Alexa Ray Corriea moved to Gamespot. I don't generally like to attack a thing like this, but boy, Polygon has been something else.

LegoArmo

He didn't like his likeness being used without his permission, considering his position in the industry.

Yeah, while it's a cool homage, Jeff is first and foremost a video game reviewer and seems very strict on what he allows himself to be associated with, seemingly to avoid COLLUSION claims.

daydream

Banned
Are we sure jeff is upset about that article or is that just speculation base on that tweet?

i saw the tweet first so i thought it was his reaction to them just quietly taking tracksuit out of the trailer and pretending like nothing's happened

so yeah, we don't know what he's reacting to exactly. maybe the whole "situation"

SmithnCo

lol polygon

Anyway they could have a Breaking Jeff if they bought one of those huge Star Wars lego sets and had him build it, based on this lego QL

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
i saw the tweet first so i thought it was his reaction to them just quietly taking tracksuit out of the trailer and pretending like nothing's happened

so yeah, we don't know what he's reacting to exactly. maybe the whole "situation"
Has to be the article, come on

I just realized people could make a big fuss about Dan's roommate if they decided to latch on to it...
Yeah, I'll remove the link...

danm999

I just realized people could make a big fuss about Dan's roommate if they decided to latch on to it...

Only if they never heard any of Jeff or Dan's coverage of those games and were just looking to be upset for the sake of being upset.

So yeah, that seems like something people on the internet might do.

Nah, not really. Dan disclosed it when he talked about WWE2K16 on the Bombcast a couple of weeks ago (and he went on to shit on the game). As long as you're up front about it no one can really say much about it.

Myggen, come on, you know people will still make a fuss out of it if they really want to. People still complain about Dan being hired.

lol polygon

Anyway they could have a Breaking Jeff if they bought one of those huge Star Wars lego sets and had him build it, based on this lego QL

This has very little with what you said, but whatever police state. I love building Lego sets, but then I have this giant stupid thing in my house that I don't want. So, aspiring Bay Area technocrat fuckheads, I need you to build and franchise out a chain of stores where I can go, pay a reasonable fee, and build Lego sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom