• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Does anyone know the times to sync up the Periscope archive and Patrick's Part 2 episode from today? I know the Periscope isn't the whole thing but it's really when Dan was most active and I missed a lot of what was going on because I couldn't get the syncing to work while Patrick was streaming last night.

No proper timestamps because there's issues with dan's archive causing over an hour to be missing from Periscope. me and alr1ght are working on it, so if you hold tight until tomorrow, the whole thing should be up on GBU

Myggen

No proper timestamps because there's issues with dan's archive causing over an hour to be missing from Periscope. me and alr1ght are working on it, so if you hold tight until tomorrow, the whole thing should be up on GBU

2596154-patrick_thumbsup.gif

MORE UNDERTALE

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1121158.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (TheMrPliskin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Undertale #2 -- MB-9F4A3552E815699B - Taken by BearPawB. 9 entrants total.
Undertale -- MB-DC895502A001A66A - Taken by Anjin M. 7 entrants total.

t1444946956z1.png

DamnBoxes

tumblr_nv5spgocqr1qc9bnzo1_1280.png

I'm giving away a copy of Undertale.
Send me a PM between now and 9:00 PM EST tonight if haven't played but wanna' get in on the GOTY.
Will use some dumb website to randomly select a winner of those interested.
Have to have at least five posts in this GB GAF thread (excluding any posts after this one ya' dingus!)

It warms my heart to see the "fuck konami news" thing I ripped from the latest Jimquisition being used in gaming. Just because it's a gif that's going to get a lot of use.

3055977a91f9ae60902465e9f5c32227.png

Today is not a good day for el Jefe.

Jeff wasn't even mad about the character, just worried about the likeness. Way to blow shit out of proportion Polygon.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
This seems like standard Polygon fare. Why is anyone surprised? They found a topic that has a clikcbait-y headline and then ran it for the clickz. Makes perfect sense to me.

Zaph

Trash website staying trash.

Jeff apparently got the whole thing sorted quietly and they turn it into some navelgazing bullshit story without even reaching out. Classy.

Megasoum

Banned
Polygon was hurt when they lost the title of "Shitiest Videogame website" after the whole VG24/7 this morning so they had to strike back to re-take the crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom