• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is there a song list for Guitar Hero live? Game is out next week and I feel like I know nothing about it

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Adding on the dogpile to say the McElroys are magnificent.

Griffin is one of the funniest people to have ever lived ever.

Jintor

i'll be perfectly honest i don't really check in with the mcelroys on game coverage but for shooting the shit and playing dnd and questing after tacos they are ON POINT

Joeku

More Polaroid trivia: my friend is waaaaaay into old cameras, and she told me when we played LiS that you shouldn't shake modern instant photos after they print because it might make it blob up and shaking was only effective to speed up drying long ago.

So don't actually "shake it like a polaroid picture".

Oh my god a new monster factory.

I listened to all of MBMBaM over the last year or so while helping take care of my ailing grandmother. Needed it. Love it.

The Adventure Zone is probably the best podcast in existence right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX-n_lJlJ68

yami4ct

Just bought Life is Strange. Did not want to wait. $16 from GMG. Good enough for me. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Joeku

Just bought Life is Strange. Did not want to wait. $16 from GMG. Good enough for me. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

GotY. Fucking eeeeaaaaasily. GBeast playing it is just what I hoped would happen.

I don't think it would in any world be higher than MGSV or MM on their list, but if there is a God it will be up there.

justjim89

I'd rank them Justin>Travis>Griffin, but I love them all. Been listening to MBMBaM and Adventure Zone for a good month now and they're all hilarious. So often while running or walking I'll burst into hysterical laughter and look like a complete psychopath.

The Totinos Episode
Taako's quest for the knowledge of the taco
Taako charming the first boss they encountered.
Netflix constantly pushing Earth Girls are Easy

The McElroys are a national treasure and god bless them all.

yami4ct

I'd rank them Justin>Travis>Griffin, but I love them all. Been listening to MBMBaM and Adventure Zone for a good month now and they're all hilarious. So often while running or walking I'll burst into hysterical laughter and look like a complete psychopath.

The Totinos Episode
Taako's quest for the knowledge of the taco
Taako charming the first boss they encountered.
Netflix constantly pushing Earth Girls are Easy

The McElroys are a national treasure and god bless them all.

I love them all, but the Adventure Zone definitely raised my opinion of Travis a ton. He's so damn magical in it. They all are great on that show, but man is Travis a standout.

I kind of wish there was enough money in podcasting that both Justin and Griffin could leave the burning trash heap of Polygon and do that full time, but I don't actually want to lose them from the gaming press.

Bacon

It just dawned on me that octobercast is never coming back with Will gone from tested. That was such a good idea and made for fantastic content

yami4ct

This is the McElroy OT apparently.

2K took down the video. Polygon did a celebrity gossip level 'twitter feud' story about it, again apparently without talking to Jeff at all about it before they put it up.

Works for me.

Who's everyone's favorite TAZ side character? I'm pretty partial to Magic Brian myself, although Jenkins was also pretty great.

Are we counting the switcheroo characters as side cast? If so, Tanzer Silverview is something pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom