• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm sold on Downwell. I see why More_Badass was so enthused about this game, now.

Also, the stream died for me. A lot of other people have been bothered by Akamai's CDN services this stream, as well. It's a bit of a bummer.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Downwell looks like a lot of fun but I got a headache after watching it less than five minutes. Too lo-fi for me apparently.

I think they've made distinctions for original music and licensed stuff.

I feel like they can be kind of spotty about whether they will discount licensed stuff when talking about best music. I'd still be surprised if MGSV won because the non licensed music is incredibly dull and the licensed music isn't even used in any interesting way, it's just there.

Lijik

vicarious visions also did a similar isometric gba downport of Jet Set Radio around the same time as that THPS2 port. I cant remember if it was good or not

Myggen

Ugh, I'm close to installing flash again already, I forgot GB premium streams require it. :( Unless I'm missing a workaround.

Jeff said on Twitter that they're working on a HTML5 player that's not ready to be rolled out just yet, so it requires Flash for now.

robotrock

Banned
Main competition will be Alex with Hotline Miami 2.

That would be dismissed for the same reason MGSV would be, right? Licensed music and all?

Or actually didn't Hotline Miami win best soundtrack a couple of years ago with licensed music?

Does MGSV still have a chance?

danm999

That would be dismissed for the same reason MGSV would be, right? Licensed music and all?

Or actually didn't Hotline Miami win best soundtrack a couple of years ago with licensed music?

Does MGSV still have a chance?

I think Hotline Miami blurs a weird line where it was done for the game or something like it did back in 2012.

popo

Oh yeah. It's not super common (mostly due to GB not being that hot on handhelds and the release schedule for the 3DS not being super intensive) but they did a Chibi Robo QL just last week.

Sure, GB has a unit but the dude was specifically asking about Vinny doing the handheld 'vanias. I don't know that East has access to a capture unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom