• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanGy.nz

Banned
My theory [Life is Strange ep 4 spoilers]:
So it's obvious that selfie Warren took at the party will be used by Max to time travel to save Chloe, but the consequence of it (similar to Chloe paralysed vs dad dead) will be Warren dies instead. Final choice will be which friend you let die. Sorry Warren, but at least a bullet to the head is painless.
Ruthless, the correct choice but ruthless.

So I've been working my way through all the episodes of "the point" from gamespot and I think the show is fantastic with great production and personality,
Anyway this video popped up on my recommended videos
If Gamespot Were 100% Honest With Us...

. . .and woof
is this what gamergate believes?
Has Jeff seen the video?
Do any of the "gaming wildlife" post on gaf?

Woof, I spent 457 hours in it.

Where did this come from? Why did people suddenly start barking like dogs to express displeasure?

Oh and Quackshot is one of my favorite Genesis games. I played it a ton back in the day, though I'm not sure if I ever beat that last boss. Quack.

My theory [Life is Strange ep 4 spoilers]:
So it's obvious that selfie Warren took at the party will be used by Max to time travel to save Chloe, but the consequence of it (similar to Chloe paralysed vs dad dead) will be Warren dies instead. Final choice will be which friend you let die. Sorry Warren, but at least a bullet to the head is painless.

Whoever wins, we lose.

Oh and Quackshot is one of my favorite Genesis games. I played it a ton back in the day, though I'm not sure if I ever beat that last boss. Quack.

It's crazy how much decent-to-great stuff came out of licensed games on the Genesis. Buster's Hidden Treasure, Animaniacs, Cool Spot, a gang of Mickey Mouse games, Adventures of Batman & Robin, Aladdin, Ghostbusters, Moonwalker, the list goes on.

Myggen

It's crazy how much decent-to-great stuff came out of licensed games on the Genesis. Buster's Hidden Treasure, Animaniacs, Cool Spot, a gang of Mickey Mouse games, Adventures of Batman & Robin, Aladdin, Ghostbusters, Moonwalker, the list goes on.

Yeah, I have no idea how that happened.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Looney Toons Basketball for the SNES is the best Looney Toons themed mixture between Mario Kart and NBA Jam. I DARE you to find a better one. Come on. Do it!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Good God it's been awhile since I read gusntbomb's comment section but the ones for metal gear scanlon is insufferable.

erawsd

That's because Sega was publishing/developing a lot of it themselves, much of the shit tier licensed stuff was coming from Ljn/Acclaim.

tumblr_inline_mjn0o4igfkjl.gif

gmzMFrb.gif

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
People quoting that post with a million YouTube videos keeps crashing my safari on mobile gaf with YouTube embed enabled.

danm999

Hotline Miami 2's soundtrack is great. Le Perv and the Way Home are just some of my favourites.

I really like Undertale and Life is Strange's tracks too.

You guys this year is strong in lots of stuff.

danm999

There's a comment section?

[Compare and contrast Drew Scanlon's playthrough of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots to your ephemeral play through of MGS4 that you think you remember from 7 years ago. Place focus on the concept of "experiencing the game the right way", and be sure to psychoanalyse all participants. This essay portion will constitute 20 points to your final grade.]

Fantastapotamus

All you guys do is keep reminding me how disappointing Hotline Miami 2 was.

best soundtrack of the year is the new yeezy track

and also undertale is the best get out of my face if you don't think so

Here's the track from the final boss battle in Undertale. Please don't click it if you plan on beating the game and want to experience it the first time then.

I legitemately think the soundtrack made Undertale. I really feel like if this game had a bad soundtrack, people would be less enthusiastic about it. I enjoyed the game for the most part, but that final battle was just....special. That final battle
all of them
made me love that game. And I'm pretty sure that's because the soundtrack is just amazing.

I think we can conclude: Undertale has the best track, Hotline Miami has the most good tracks. Fact.

Say what you will of Hotline Miami 2, the Richter chapters were at least dope.

I guess even then it's a testament to the disappointing nature of that game, considering they were trying to evoke the gameplay of the first game with those levels.

I hope they will do a live-stream of them talking over Sony's PGW conference next week. It's happening 12 PM (GB East Time)/9 AM (GB West Time) on October 27th.

AcridMeat

Banned
When the beat drops on Roller Mobster

op9PWrr.jpg
As soon as it came I thought, this sounds like Carpenter Brut, checked description, ayyy!!!

Is Hotline Miami 2 worth playing? Or should I just stick with the soundtrack like I have been doing? I remember people being pretty cold on it.

As soon as it came I thought, this sounds like Carpenter Brut, checked description, ayyy!!!

Is Hotline Miami 2 worth playing? Or should I just stick with the soundtrack like I have been doing? I remember people being pretty cold on it.

If you really liked HM1 and wanted a version of that that's harder (and not always in a good way), go for it.

danm999

That doesn't quite line up with what I liked about 1, is the story entertaining in the same way?

Read a synopsis and watch the ending on YouTube.

Unless you really care about the lore of the Hotline Miami world and the origins/endings to a bunch of plotlines it's kind of hard to recommend playing through.

Fantastapotamus

If you liked Hotline Miami but thought "Man, I wish those levels were much larger!" and "I wish melee weapons were useless because every enemey is carrying a gun" and "Wow, I really wish I was being shot from outside the screen more!" than you should play this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom