• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

CQqnV4PWIAAlHZQ.png

Source

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I noticed Giant Bomb Unarchived never nabbed The Vinny/Austin Battery Periscope.

That should be saved in a museum before it vanishes

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OyKAwkbNanJb!

Vinny's bugout bag is clearly getting more complicated. He's not content with survival, with two kids he's looking to make sure he can get society up and running again.

This call is so weird. Vinny needed to call a teacher, not a professional. There have to be some Giant Bomb fans in education right?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
They did a Periscope and both didn't tweet that out? Gotta work on that social media strategy...

edit: OMG that stream is frustrating

ooh yes rock band is this week

maybe we'll get some of that in a show

Jeff said on Tumblr he felt like they'd covered it well enough with their Pax show and video.

Personally would prefer some in studio stuff.

That show was kind of a chore to watch so I switched it off.

Myggen

Jeff said on Tumblr he felt like they'd covered it well enough with their Pax show and video.

He responded to someone asking if they were gonna do anything with the game pre release. I fully expect them to do a QL of the game now that it's out.

edit: Or maybe not, he might've answered that a bit more definitely than just what the person asked for. Difficult to say if he just responded to the question or stated something more generally about their coverage. He talked about getting the game, and has been playing it a bit according to the Bombcast. We'll see.

def sim

That's too bad Jeff feels that way. Maybe Austin and Vinny will do some duets before UPF.

He responded to someone asking if they were gonna do anything with the game pre release. I fully expect them to do a QL of the game now that it's out.

Context! Good to hear.

I would hope they'd do something given I'd imagine large parts of their audience ignore their terrible, awkward pax streams.

Anjin M

apparently none of the GB crew are a spy card which mean they really aren't worth having in your deck.

Vinny should have been a 15 and Bakalar should have been a spy card!

I was really hoping when I was making cards last night that someone argue with the power and special abilities I choose. You two have made me very happy.

smells like chemicals.

That's you, stump. Lay off that hunk.

I would definitely like a RB Quick Look with Jeff on Drums, Jason on Guitar and Brad on vocals.

I was one of the 360 to PS4 jumpers so if I want the game it's more than £200 to invest which is just too much at this time of year sadly.

I have looked at picking up old instruments second hand but the craze was less of a thing here in the UK and everyone seems to have smartly put prices up on stuff like that.

danm999

I was really hoping when I was making cards last night that someone argue with the power and special abilities I choose. You two have made me very happy.

It's really good. Makes me want to play Gwent again. Only thing I would have added is given Jeff a quote since he's a Hero card.

"I don't want to act unprofessionally and say things that I'll regret later... but this is the 9/11 of video games" jumps to mind.

Heimbeck

Banned
It's really good. Makes me want to play Gwent again. Only thing I would have added is given Jeff a quote since he's a Hero card.

"I don't want to act unprofessionally and say things that I'll regret later... but this is the 9/11 of video games" jumps to mind.

They should release Gwent as a separate game with multiplayer and put in the Giant Bomb expansion pack.

Jothel

I don't know if anyone had suggested it but I thought "the shooting feels really good!" Or something to that effect would have been pretty good too

Phediuk

Does Tony Hawk 5 have any competition for Worst Game of 2015?

Haven't heard them rip into a game this badly since Steel Battalion Kinect.

StoveOven

Banned

I think called Afro Samurai 2 one of his top 3 worst games of all time. However, I think the pure hatred will cause Tony Hawk to win

danm999

The Order.

Raven's Cry.

Afro Samurai 2.

That disaster Drew and Dan played where Drew sang A-Ha that I can't even remember the name of.

THPS5 is more likely to win Most Disappointing methinks.

Teddified

Jeez I've only been around here for like just over 2 years. It feels like it's been way longer then that.

Maybe the fact that I've been through all of GB's content a few times is the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom