• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Mac and cheese with a coke zero for breakfast will do that to ya

I vomited in my mouth a little when he recently mentioned he put a fridge next to his bed so he can have a coke first thing in the morning.

the fuck, man

Sometimes I think I'll feel better if I take a little nap in my car during my lunch break. It's never the case, I always feel weird and groggy the rest of the day.

Red UFO

I vomited in my mouth a little when he recently mentioned he put a fridge next to his bed so he can have a coke first thing in the morning.

the fuck, man
Some days at my old job I would have to get up at, like, 5AM to get to work early. On those mornings I would wake up and immediately chug an energy drink. Just one of the slim cans though.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes I think I'll feel better if I take a little nap in my car during my lunch break. It's never the case, I always feel weird and groggy the rest of the day.

I'm the same way if I take a nap, I don't understand how people do it. It just makes me more tired.

DamnBoxes

ihhwAoa.png

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
late to the party, starting on the periscope adventure of turning on computers, I'll catch up to the actual "show"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom