• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

THPS 5 came out so i'd say yes

4ae4cccd2ab6e49ec68c5ac05005075d.gif

daydream

Banned
if you take one of the springs from the pipe and bring it all the way around, you can get one of the fire flowers from the pow block section

checkmate

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
So this periscope stream changes orientations about 12 times. I'm not editing it to fix. Sorry Dan, you might be upside down. I should not have complained about vertical video.

DamnBoxes

i dont know what im missing. is it just stupid periscope stuff or are they actually doing something worthwhile?

They're playing s'more Mario Maker "for the folks" right now so I'd say it's definitely worthwhile. Although everything about today -- including the tire fire of a setup shown via periscope -- was worthwhile.

is jason having his baby? Is that why it's a party stream? Is Drew going back to Europe? Is Dan finally eating Mayonnaise? Did Jeff get married last night? Is this his bachelor party stream?

Myggen

IIRC Dan said he went to do some hometown stuff

Yup, I think they said that October would be a month where a lot of them are gonna take vacations. Probably gonna space it out like they're doing now to try to avoid having too many people out of the office at once.

I have had a sip of soda in the morning twice in my life and only two times because it was so gross both times. Your body isn't ready for soda in the morn'. It feels deathly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom