• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
bdFezk4.png

Would you buy a lifesize Vinny head for $10?

killroy87

With how lukewarm Jeff was on Rock band 4, what are our bets for Guitar Hero? Will he more or less enthusiastic?

Looking at the GH tracklist, i can't imagine he'd be more stoked on that one. But him and Brad were both quite positive coming out of the initial reveal preview for GHL.

With how lukewarm Jeff was on Rock band 4, what are our bets for Guitar Hero? Will he more or less enthusiastic?

Looking at the GH tracklist, i can't imagine he'd be more stoked on that one. But him and Brad were both quite positive coming out of the initial reveal preview for GHL.

It's going for something different than previous Guitar Hero or Rock Band games so I imagine he might be more positive on it.

repeater

Devastation Grimlock looks like a dumbass when running in Dinosaur form.

Also, I'm disappointed in this thread. You guys were supposed to be the pinnacle of good GAF judgment. I find people joking about NSMB looking good is in extremely poor taste.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Devastation Grimlock looks like a dumbass when running in Dinosaur form.

Also, I'm disappointed in this thread. You guys were supposed to be the pinnacle of good GAF judgment. I find people joking about NSMB looking good is in extremely poor taste.

I like the wahs and the enemies stopping to dance too. It's cute and Mario's supposed to be fun.

Bring it.

nsmb on ds looked kinda off because of some wonky prerendered 2D elements and low-poly models, but wii looked perfectly fine and NSMBU legitimately looks super nice

i mean it also doesn't hurt that if you had to rank the 2D marios into tiers, wii and U would be firmly in the same stratum as 3 and world in terms of gameplay

justjim89

They ought to do a full proper QL for Prison Architect now that it's fully out. That game can be really funny. Maybe an Austin/Vinny joint?

DamnBoxes

Why do those zombies look so poorly done? Did Capcom watch some popular DayZ streams and figure that type of broken bullshit is what people are into these days?

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. That Resident eSports trailer is something else. The fakest commmentary I've ever heard, and I watch Dota stuff pretty frequently. Does anyone actually think that is a trailer that will sell the game? That game looks AWFUL.

Okrag

Between this new Resident Evil trailer, that Halo 5 Gamescom presentation, and all the marketing around Evolve's launch, do you think forced eSports bullshit has a shot at winning worst trend this year?

danm999

Between this new Resident Evil trailer, that Halo 5 Gamescom presentation, and all the marketing around Evolve's launch, do you think forced eSports bullshit has a shot at winning worst trend this year?

Seems more appropriate in the Please Stop category but that's a good point, it's something I hadn't really thought about but it's been kind of aggressive this year.

DamnBoxes

That's a good call. Also it will probably have its own damn category in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom