• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamnBoxes

I am having a fun time with this Battlefront beta.

d4ZmvPW.jpg

killroy87

After playing the Battlefront beta some, we can comfortably take that off the list of contenders for and of the GOTY categories (aside from maybe best looking game)

maybe it's a silly thing to pine for but lately there've been more and more instances of old whiskey office impromptu unprofessionalism and random office fun (which is at least in part thanks to periscope, if we're being honest) which i've personally always loved

they're in a good place right now
once they bring regular demo derby back
, have been for a while
yeah, i really like this era of giant bomb

That should be on YouTube.
20,000 views and a very salty Kotaku in Action thread

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Playing THUG Pro has just gotten me wanting to buy a PS2 and all the extreme games of that generation.

And burning THPS5 from my memory and transaction history

Megasoum

Banned
Drew is on vacation in Europe for the last 2 weeks of October and Jason is having a baby in the next couple of days so....yeah...

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Drew probably has the most interesting outside of work life, yet we are stuck watching Dan's visits to Taco Bell.

Megasoum

Banned
I actually scared myself just now because of how easy it was to find personal info about a friend of the site because of a video he posted and a quick 10sec search on FB....

Guys I'm a creep.

I better get off the internet

I hope Drew recorded 15 weeks of MGScanlon, I shall be ire if there isn't MGScanlon @_@

Coincidentally this monday my vacation starts too!

Megasoum

Banned
I hope Drew recorded 15 weeks of MGScanlon, I shall be ire if there isn't MGScanlon @_@

Coincidentally this monday my vacation starts too!

Dan said today that they have maybe 1 episode already recorded left right now (maybe even 0, he wasn't sure) so they better record a lot of those in the next 2 weeks.

Dan said today that they have maybe 1 episode already recorded left right now (maybe even 0, he wasn't sure) so they better record a lot of those in the next 2 weeks.

The way Dan said that sounded weird to me. I feel like they have more in the can than they are letting on. I guess we will know soon, as the recent patch change the layout of a few things in game, so we will know when they were recorded.when we see them.

danm999

The way Dan said that sounded weird to me. I feel like they have more in the can than they are letting on. I guess we will know soon, as the recent patch change the layout of a few things in game, so we will know when they were recorded.when we see them.

They mentioned the water on Mars thing in Episode 5 though didn't they, indicating that they're maybe not thaaat far ahead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom