• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
Between this new Resident Evil trailer, that Halo 5 Gamescom presentation, and all the marketing around Evolve's launch, do you think forced eSports bullshit has a shot at winning worst trend this year?

stahp yo'self before ya riggity-wreck yo'self

Heimbeck

Banned
Between this new Resident Evil trailer, that Halo 5 Gamescom presentation, and all the marketing around Evolve's launch, do you think forced eSports bullshit has a shot at winning worst trend this year?

It will be okay next year as long as Dahoopgawd shows off all the games.

Imagine when something like holo-lens takes off and you can purchase digital hats for wrestlers that you'll see if you watch wrestling with holo-lens on. That's how you get Brad.

And also Matt Kessler.

Idle Thumbs is good again, y'all.
Did you start from the beginning again? Otherwise, naw.

Danielle was refreshing because not only did she play games but she played mainstream, less obscure stuff. I liked the contrast from the other duders in that regard. Plus, she fit like a glove with the rest of the crew and it didn't take me 10 episodes to tell her and Sean and make apart so that helped.

Also, I don't remember having this many issues with this mgsv missions. C4s made this one a cake.

Myggen

QxnFVll.gif

Just tossing it out there.

A great idea for a future Power Bombcast would be to have one of the non wrestling followers in the crew watch whatever random PPV is happening that month and have to give their opinion on it.

I for one would love to hear Brad, Drew or Danny try and rap their heads around the Divas Revolution or what the hell is going on with Kane or why the Undertaker is kicking people in the dick.

tchocky

Just tossing it out there.

A great idea for a future Power Bombcast would be to have one of the non wrestling followers in the crew watch whatever random PPV is happening that month and have to give their opinion on it.

I for one would love to hear Brad, Drew or Danny try and rap their heads around the Divas Revolution or what the hell is going on with Kane or why the Undertaker is kicking people in the dick.

Dan said during the periscope video he would watch an F1 race and go on Alt F1 if Drew would watch a PPV and go on the Powerbombcast.

got killed by people using the DLT-19 eh?

that gun is bullshit, and so clearly better than the other blasters.

the final straw was getting spawn camped by 3 dudes and an AT-ST, pretty cool you can't choose your spawnpoint. just constantly spawning into a hail of lasers and thermal detonators

it looks and sounds real nice though

the final straw was getting spawn camped by 3 dudes and an AT-ST, pretty cool you can't choose your spawnpoint. just constantly spawning into a hail of lasers and thermal detonators

it looks and sounds real nice though

oh, yeah, that mode is godawful. It's much better on a smaller scale, believe it or not.

daydream

Banned
I have already played the game for almost 15 hours, It is my most hated game since Pacific Rim on Xbox 360. Brodyquest for 10 hours would likely drive me insane. I need to test my resolve.

I might raise €5 for charity though.

i still think the one redeeming thing about thps5 is its soundtrack so congrats, you've likely found the only way to possibly impair the game further

daydream

Banned
maybe it's a silly thing to pine for but lately there've been more and more instances of old whiskey office impromptu unprofessionalism and random office fun (which is at least in part thanks to periscope, if we're being honest) which i've personally always loved

they're in a good place right now
once they bring regular demo derby back
, have been for a while

Never really played a shooter on the PS4, but playing this Battlefront beta I am constantly accidentally throwing a thermal detonator just from my finger on L2 barely rubbing up against L1 but apparently enough to trigger it. This a common issue with the PS4 controller?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Never really played a shooter on the PS4, but playing this Battlefront beta I am constantly accidentally a thermal detonator just from my finger on L2 barely rubbing up against L1 but apparently enough to trigger it. This a common issue with the PS4 controller?
no, but the same thing happened to me a few times.

Megasoum

Banned
I've been watching Dan's periscope where he answers questions with the video upside down... I'm focusing on his upside down eyes and it's freaking me out.

If best soundtrack goes to anything but undertale, a great injustice has been done.

but who knows if Dan has even heard any of the incredible tracks in that game. I think he mentioned he only did one playthrough.

i guess its a lost livestream. no archive

It was recorded - with all three back ups too.

Looking at the current schedule, it seems like Jeff and Dan did a Rock Band 4 video after the livestream, which had to be recorded and then processed. If that took precedent over processing the livestream, then there was nothing they could do with the the raw live stream video until RB4 was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom