• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

The only time I answer a call from a number I don't recognize is if I'm expecting a call at a specific time.

During my recent job hunt I had to answer a bunch of random numbers and it felt really strange to do so.

The only time I answer a call from a number I don't recognize is if I'm expecting a call at a specific time.

During my recent job hunt I had to answer a bunch of random numbers and it felt really strange to do so.

I used to neeever get random spam/wrong number calls. Ever since I switched to Project Fi as my provider I get multiple every week.

Zaph

Seems like as good a time as any for Eurovision gifs

eHeSRvm.gif

Patryn

C'mon Sony, I have a job interview in an hour, let's get this rolling.

Having just finished that process, good luck.

But holy shit is my boss doing the full court press to retain me. So many meetings about what I want. It's so annoying, since I'm not going to stay.

I can't stream, and I won't be able to download it until tonight. I'm super sad.

Having just finished that process, good luck.

But holy shit is my boss doing the full court press to retain me. So many meetings about what I want. It's so annoying, since I'm not going to stay.

you must've been very important to him

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Ah, those Sony classics.Order 1998, Arkham Night, Destiny and Rocket League.
Edit: Oh, almost forgot AC Syndicate. Another hot Sony banger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom