• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
One of their streaming boxes is broken, their other works but there's some problems with their streaming provider that they're working on. It's why the stream drops for some people.

The drops are really intermittent too. Probably a really shitty thing to reporduce and fix. Streaming is hard. =(

Myggen

The drops are really intermittent too. Probably a really shitty thing to reporduce and fix. Streaming is hard. =(

Yeah, the engineers seem really frustrated about it. It seems like it's really difficult to get their provider to take it seriously because of it.

gOB1Zha.png

WHAT ARE THOOOSSSEEEE???

Patryn

How much French will be spoken in this conference?

It continues to astound me that they have these press conferences in Germany and France, and yet the majority is in English.

Tan

It continues to astound me that they have these press conferences in Germany and France, and yet the majority is in English.

"Bonjour tout le monde! ....

alright, enough of that! "

[laugh track]

So does the stream randomly stop around every 5 minutes for you guys too or is it just me?

Yeah sounds like it's at least a known problem now.

I usually switch to their youtube stream what it happens but they don't have one this time do they?

Dragon

Banned

I mean I've been to a small town in Poland the majority of people could speak adequate English. I think it's just a thing in Europe. Even if the French probably hate it :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom