• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelcar

Carrots taste like perfume and celery tastes like...something that tastes bad.

Interesting. I'm always fascinated by other people's palette because I've never been picky with any type of food or taste in my entire life and everybody I've known has had at least something that they hate. And it's not like I've been limited in what I eat, I'm well travelled, my parents are foreign, I've had so many crazy foods. Anyway, It's cool to hear why people dislike certain foods. A lot of times it seems to be texture issues.

Patryn

What's up with their streaming? I tuned in just to hear Jeff talking about how their streaming provider is aware of something.

Myggen

What's up with their streaming? I tuned in just to hear Jeff talking about how their streaming provider is aware of something.

One of their streaming boxes is broken, their other works but there's some problems with their streaming provider that they're working on. It's why the stream drops for some people.

It's a good thing that they have dedicated buttons for Jurassic Park for the NES and a button for Beverly Hills Cop for the PS2. Never know when they might come in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom