• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeteh

It's clearly not faked footage, so I give them credit because it still looks great.

Yeah, I didn't mean like that. I just meant I hope it turns out to be a solid game and not a pretty wrapper on a mediocre game. Everything I've seen so far makes me think it could be fantastic.

Xeteh

MEGATON! #DriveclubBikes

I need to keep plugging away at Gravity Rush. I play it for a few hours and then get distracted by something else.

Yeah, I didn't mean like that. I just meant I hope it turns out to be a solid game and not a pretty wrapper on a mediocre game. Everything I've seen so far makes me think it could be fantastic.

Oh yeah no, I didn't mean to imply that's what you meant, I was just using your post as an excuse to vomit some of my thoughts into this thread. I agree with you.

repeater

Gravity Rush 2 LOOKS incredible, but they've got to fix that combat, it just wasn't enjoyable in the least. It's hard to tell from a trailer, but nothing here demonstrated that they've fixed this.

Xeteh

Man, the lukewarm applause to basically everything feels super awkward. Granted, people losing their shit for every little thing gets awkward too so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom