• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely a problem for both VR/AR. I understand the need to embellish a bit when your demo might look underwhelming on a normal screen, but there has to be better ways to get your message across rather than setting expectations way too high.

Yeah. Oculus has been really wary of that, and I feel like Sony is far more willing to put bullshit up on a big screen and imply things about their VR games that aren't true.

Lijik

Eh. Who's going to put a headset on just to watch a fight replay. I also imagine the fact they can't really rotate the camera around as fast due to motion sickness issues will limit the information you can get out of it.

if the experience is neat why not dawg.

jaina

Haha that "See how good the cars look" will rile up some #Driveclub and Project Cars fans
Kappa.png

I think I'm less excited about these far off announcements than I was at E3. I'm not even all that bothered about Horizon given my current open world fatigue.

I don't know why I'm surprised that the mastermind behind a series of driving simulators isn't exactly Mr. Charisma

needed more Translator-san

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
So, what happened? Is "Neanderthal/Dinosaurs" thze new hot thing?
This, Far Cry Primal, Ark, that Crytek game, Horizon etc.
Year of the Neandersaur?

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Holy shit. I didn't know that.
I remember the gigantic hype for GT5, what happened?

I guess there was a lot less anticipation because of the quicker turnaround, and yeah, it being on ps3 with the ps4 having just come out probably killed some excitement.

It was basically 5 improved in a bunch of different ways, but I don't remember there being any huge changes that would draw in people who were disappointed with 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom