• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

I have life is strange and her story sitting and waiting for my steam link since my wife dislikes my office but wants to play the games

right now my top 3 are probably Cities Skylines, Rocket League, and BloodBorne.

most disappointing is either batman or metal gear though. Probably batman because what a turd in every aspect that isn't fighting guys

also I have corrections to send to alex about his rock band stuff but I can't be assed to send the email and I hope other people cover it.

They had a correction about a month ago that no one ever commented on and it still bothers the shit out of me though so maybe I should.

so good, also check out Undertale

Sheiter

DRgF8Dx.png

FluxWaveZ

It's good that they're not continuing with Life is Strange (without Austin), but it kind of saddens me that Dave couldn't be the one to be there for Phantasmagoria 2.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
BUT HE SAID

HE SAID THIS WEEK WOULD BE LIFE IS STRANGE

fuck this

legit bummed out. Having a shitty day and was really hoping for some LiS.

Xater

Glad Vinny listened to me this would be the right thing to do with halloween coming up.

I'm just gonna assume this happened because of me here. ;)

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
People bailing out because no LiS confuse me. The playthough of Phantasmagoria 1 was some of the best content on the site ever. This game is deliciously bad. Y'all should see this stuff. So much bad FMV to come.

strafer

People bailing out because no LiS confuse me. The playthough of Phantasmagoria 1 was some of the best content on the site ever. This game is deliciously bad. Y'all should see this stuff. So much bad FMV to come.

It's not that. Vinny lied to us. He said they would do LIS season 2 and then a bit of Season 3, then turn it into a playdate.

He just cant change this shit up.

I'm hella mad now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom