• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny looks massive compared to Bakalar in this camera shot.

98vAAw2.jpg

Lelcar

Holy shit, the first puzzle in this game was to send your rat under a couch to get a wallet and then lure it back with a candy bar. The first puzzle.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
no lis, +bakalar is great news but I can't watch it now 😔

Xater

These idle animations are great.

Holy shit, the first puzzle in this game was to send your rat under a couch to get a wallet and then lure it back with a candy bar. The first puzzle.

Have I mentioned that Phantasmagoria 2 is not a good game?

Haha, you knew what you were doing when campaigning for this game! Unlike Tony Hawk 5, this is good bad game, entertaining to watch. I need to know how stupid this gets.

it's pretty great, though I've never seen the whole thing. looking forward to catching the archive of this.

only monsters would prefer more LiS to FMVinny

monking inbound

erawsd

It's not that. Vinny lied to us. He said they would do LIS season 2 and then a bit of Season 3, then turn it into a playdate.

He just cant change this shit up.

I'm hella mad now.

If they're going to play it during the playdate on Friday, then I can see why theyd skip out on it today.

kAmui-

The player is doing all kinds of weird stuff today. The video crashed but audio continued to play and when is pressed play again I had two audio streams at the same time. Switching to youtube player now.

oti

Banned
Oh we KNOW Curtis and the rat are in an erotic relationship let's not pretend here.

The player is doing all kinds of weird stuff today. The video crashed but audio continued to play and when is pressed play again I had two audio streams at the same time. Switching to youtube player now.

Too hawt for America!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom