• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Kind of sounds like Life is Strange is over, from what Vinny said. Unless not continuing games straight means that a same game can be played again once it skips a week.

Kind of sounds like Life is Strange is over, from what Vinny said. Unless not continuing games straight means that a same game can be played again once it skips a week.
Did he shoot down the idea of playing it on a Friday? It sounded like that was the way they were looking at continuing it.

FluxWaveZ

Did he shoot down the idea of playing it on a Friday? It sounded like that was the way they were looking at continuing it.

They're continuing LiS as a Playdate, which is on Fridays.

Oh sorry, did they say that during this stream? I missed that, but that's good news.

I think back to games like BioForge and the first Phantasmagoria, though, and it would have been a shame if those hadn't been played the whole way through.

Oh sorry, did they say that during this stream? I missed that, but that's good news.
Nah it was during the forum post for today's stream. It basically said that they'll probably move LiS to another show and stick to the Adventure stream being one shots with the possibility of moving a game to another show if they want to play more of it.

TraBuch

Banned
The problem with this Choose Our Adventure series is that I want them to play the entirety of every game. I would be really unsatisfied if they never finished Phantasmagoria 2.

FluxWaveZ

Nah it was during the forum post for today's stream. It basically said that they'll probably move LiS to another show and stick to the Adventure stream being one shots with the possibility of moving a game to another show if they want to play more of it.

Ah, that's why. Thanks, that sounds like a cool plan. Though, as said above, it's a weird thing when it comes to these story driven games because it always feels like both the audience and those playing it want to see it until the end. It's a good thing to consider the more outstanding ones, like Contradiction, to be spun off into their own series.

hamchan

I think they'll do more Phantasmagoria 2 if people want it. When Vinny finishes SCIV, which will be very soon, I can see it going on the Friday playdate rotation.

Lelcar

It would be so much easier if Vinny would explain what "pick up the purse" means to Alex and Austin so they don't keep falling for it as real suggestions from the chat. It's funny though.

It would be so much easier if Vinny would explain what "pick up the purse" means to Alex and Austin so they don't keep falling for it as real suggestions from the chat. It's funny though.

That's half the fun, though!

Austin in particular has the best reactions, being an avid chat-reader.

Anyone play that updated version of Indigo prophecy on steam?

Is that a decent port? Does it have xbox controller support?

Do I even want to play indigo prophecy in this day and age? I kind of want some David Cage weirdness and that Beyond Two Souls remaster doesnt seem to be coming any time soon.

Xater

Anyone play that updated version of Indigo prophecy on steam?

Is that a decent port? Does it have xbox controller support?

Do I even want to play indigo prophecy in this day and age? I kind of want some David Cage weirdness and that Beyond Two Souls remaster doesnt seem to be coming any time soon.

Man I hat game also sucks. Just remember into what a shit show it turns after the promising beginning.

Lelcar

So... they're not going to continue Phantasmagoria 2? Aww man, it was getting so good! Choose Our Own Adventure is the MGSV of Giant Bomb features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom