• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
All this UPF talk and no mentions of the Space Jam novelization or the Castlevania saga? No appreciation for the classics. Or at least the CBS classics.

jambo

Jambo isn't joking about Alt-F1 being the best podcast. He sent in the BUT GRO PER cup to them after all.

It was?!? Go, Jambo!

It's true, I am the chump who forget to include a note with the mugs.

At least it made for a fun moment when Drew FINALLY worked out what it was referencing.

Also, I listen to all of the podcasts on the site, don't really have a favourite as they're all good for different reasons.

KingKong

if the Rocket League DLC is as good as it sounds I think its going to push it as my GOTY, never expected that in a year with Witcher 3 and MGS5

Megasoum

Banned
The recent talk about Syndicate and the chat I'm having with Brad right now about Brotherhood really makes me want to replay that game.

Definitely my favorite AC game (much better than Black Flag IMO) but fuck that... It's still 20$ on Steam/Uplay? Come on...

The worst part is that I turned down my friend's offer to get Syndicate for 35$ (he works at Ubi) cause I thought it looked bad pre-release... Oh well...

justjim89

tumblr_nwyozurvrV1u5eu8ao1_540.png

;_;

I'm listening to the first episode of Adventure Zone. This is kind of amazing.

I'm on episode 16 and it's incredible! It makes me sad GB Unplugged never worked out. But Adventure zone keeps getting so much better each episode! We do need a McElroy thread.

Jintor

Those Brad tweets ._.

McElroy thread? Do they do anything besides Adventure Zone?

between them they have like 5 podcasts and a polygon video series. Let's see... MBMBAM, Adventure Zone, Sawbones, Travis's Survival Podcast I don't Recall The Name Of, Isn't Griffin Doing Something? and Monster Factory.

And Justin's yearly Sherlock Holmes checkin.

between them they have like 5 podcasts and a polygon video series. Let's see... MBMBAM, Adventure Zone, Sawbones, Travis's Survival Podcast I don't Recall The Name Of, Isn't Griffin Doing Something? and Monster Factory.

Oh wow. There really should be a thread for them.

Jintor

Yeah, I want to make it at some point. Probably in OT than in gaming though, even with monster factory. I don't really follow them for their videogame things.

But the picture of Justin in the OT would have to be the skyrim spinning image because that is still to this day the most hilarious image of him i can think of.

Oh yeah. Big Gulp

I think someone ate his producer on that one

Brad shouldn't feel like he has to add the "I've been drinking" qualifier for talking about Ryan. It's healthy, dude. No worries.

Exactly, I don't even want to think what they have went through and still are from time to time especially since they basically grew up with the guy. Speaking as a guy who didn't know him personally but just through the internet, I took it pretty rough to the point of not visiting GB anymore. I took a long ass break from GB but came back later on when I felt comfortable enough to indulgence myself in GB content without feeling how much it sucks to not have Ryan there anymore and was greeted with new, wonderful faces of Dan Ryckert and Jason Oestreicher. It still sucks but now it feels better after distancing myself for quite a while and it's great to see that they are continuing the legacy, strong as they always were.

I was hoping he'd play the last missions instead of MP, would love to see his reaction to the ending.

Also, we cant forget Justin's youtube series "Things I bought at Sheetz".

I constantly wonder what Ryan would've thought of news in the industry or games. He was really really smart when it came to that stuff and I loved his opinion on games.

I guess they ran out of stored-up MGS videos. If one doesn't upload, that probably means it'll be a little while until we get new ones, as we have to wait for Drew to return and then get back to recording them (and he probably won't want to get back to it right away).

Edit- Nevermind. Shiny Llama, how did you find it?

My first GBeast content I was looking forward to Choose your Own Adventure:Life is Strange then pulls a bait and switch

oh well. I guess back to OG crew

justjim89

Way behind on MGScanlon. I'm still on Episode 10. MGSV just isn't as fun to watch. The game is too samey unless you go out of your way to do something wacky every time.

I guess they ran out of stored-up MGS videos. If one doesn't upload, that probably means it'll be a little while until we get new ones, as we have to wait for Drew to return and then get back to recording them (and he probably won't want to get back to it right away).

Edit- Nevermind. Shiny Llama, how did you find it?

It was just at the top of the latest stories section, right below the promo slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom