• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Are they still gonna do more Life is Strange?

They're moving it to their playdate feature.

Unless they've already said otherwise, I'd imagine they'll finish castlevania 4 before revisiting it.

jgminto

Another adventure game I'd love to see them revisit is Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes, the escalation through the quick look was so entertaining and it keeps going up from there. They could play the original but it's a lot rougher and not totally necessary.

Are they still gonna do more Life is Strange?

jeVFpdk.gif

Holy shit, in the Phantasmagoria, during the password input of your file, the text on the top right is changing. Like, when they're entering 'Ratboy', "Matricide" replaces Archive.

Damn this game is pretty cool..

Edit-Ok they noticed it when it said 'Blood Is Sweet'.

I like this. I hope they continue phantasmagoria...

hamchan

Dan just said that Drew's watching a PPV and doing the Powerbombcast since Dan watched a race and plans to do a Alt-F1 talking about it.

Wow, they both got pretty lucky with this swap. The American GP was probably the best race of the season and Hell in a Cell was much better than the normally dreadful quality of WWE.

Wow, they both got pretty lucky with this swap. The American GP was probably the best race of the season and Hell in a Cell was much better than the normally dreadful quality of WWE.

Drew has still to see a PPV... so it will either be Survior Series, or Dan will pick a classic from the Network.

Reigns vs Rollins it is!

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I just read the wikipedia article for Phantasmagoria 2....man, that game goes places. Holy shit.

Curtis is an alien clone. Yes. You just read that.
I REALLY want to see them finish it, but that doesn't seem likely.

Red UFO

I can grasp why wrestling can be fun.

I can't grasp what makes f1 fun to watch.
F1 is only fun once you get a real understanding just how fast those cars are going. Once I saw F1 in person I had a whole knew level of respect for it, previously I would have agreed with you.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
F1 is only fun once you get a real understanding just how fast those cars are going. Once I saw F1 in person I had a whole knew level of respect for it, previously I would have agreed with you.

No I've seen them in person too and it still eludes me.

Actually what baffles me even more are the people who go see the races. You're sitting at a fixed location that the cars will pass by in less than a second, then you have to wait for them to lap around again. Seems incredibly pointless as a spectator sport.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta go with Ubisoft E3 simply for Vinny's reaction to the "Engage" line.

So much cringe in that conference, it's amazing. The only reason that thing didn't literally break down and explode is because Aisha Tyler is a goddamn PRO.

danm999

EA Conference this year is up there as well.

Tha Hoop Gawd.

Vinny's comment about art being the best when you explain it.

The Need for Speed trailer telling you that you've been noticed and Alex immediately replying "thanks senpai".

Nothing on the schedule for today. Did Dan just play WWE 2K16 yesterday without recording a QL? :(

Looking at his Twitter, he played a good bit. I believe Dan always plays a decent bit through games before QLs though. Thinking back through all the QLs he has done, I don't think he has ever gone in blind when leading a QL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom