• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell did I miss that everybody's losing their minds over

vWTunlm.png

KingKong

I love the game, I thought the first episode did a great job of the setting up the world and characters and second one really gets the story going (especially the end, which they haven't played yet), but to each their own, I wouldn't judge a story based game on 1 and a half episodes of it's 5 episode story personally, it has a slow build up but it really pays off.

oh I'm not judging its quality, just stream entertainment value. Theres a bunch of games that have great stories that I really like but I'd rather Vinny play the train simulator instead of SOMA

Anjin M

When I woke up this morning, I found both Alt-F1 and the Beastcast waiting for me. It took me a full thirty seconds to decide which one to listen to first.

so it's not just me. during the GBE stream earlier, the video would stop and the play button would appear, but the sound would keep going. hitting play would make things go haywire

dave, site's broke

Patryn

>Player keeps stopping
>Audio keeps going

WHAAAAAT

Isn't that due to their fix about the stream stopping?

I read that they changed the way the player interpreted "end stream" signals. They're now having it try to re-establish connection after getting that signal a few times before quitting.

everything's on fire and the only people in the office are just pouring gasoline on it

sure, why not try to reprogram the tricaster? amazing

Volotaire

Yeh the first time I played this was in Super Mario Bros. Deluxe. I was blown away that there was another game, as a kid, when I unlocked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom