• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

Wonder which ending he got.

Danny posted his ending on Pastebin.

I assume that the Comedy Button actually is funny sometimes and that this episode that's just them drinking is an outlier?

Jumping in on an Alcoholocaust episode? I can see that being a bad first impression. These shows are more aimed at fans wanting to see the hosts being tortured with terrible drinks.

Dandelion's quest is hilarious and doesn't take five hours at all.

I loved the Dandelion quest series, but took me about five hours to finish as well.

popo

Until Dawn was never a one off thing and I doubt Contradiction was because they decided to upload the 2nd quicklook before making it into a series to finish it off. If they don't want to play a game I don't see them forcing themselves to play it just because they never finished it.

They don't have to do anything but they have created expectations and risk disappointing people. Hence the last two pages of people crying that they didn't play LIS.

KingKong

episode 1 and 2 so far of LiS have been pretty boring and the only entertaining part was Vinny spinning around in place, I don't know why people are so hung up on it

episode 1 and 2 so far of LiS have been pretty boring and the only entertaining part was Vinny spinning around in place, I don't know why people are so hung up on it

I love the game, I thought the first episode did a great job of the setting up the world and characters and second one really gets the story going (especially the end, which they haven't played yet), but to each their own, I wouldn't judge a story based game on 1 and a half episodes of it's 5 episode story personally, it has a slow build up but it really pays off.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
giving up on Lis just like that...thanks a lot giant bomb

and here I thought you were a good website

woah woah woah I'm as disappointed as anyone but they didn't say they weren't gonna play any more of it also chillllllllll

tuxfool

Banned

Maybe because they played the game?

Other than that there are 2 reasons I guess (that I can immediately think of):

1. GBEast seem like the ideal candidates to enjoy a game like this.
2. It is the only way the game is going to get exposed enough to warrant any GOTY discussion.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Oh my god tyler breeze just quitting in the middle of the match and leaving is amazing. I don't care if that's a bug, that should happen.

That was in the game last year in universe mode, it was supposed to be part of a rivalry but every time it triggered, the AI would turn around after about halfway and come back to the ring. Don't know if it was meant to be in the career mode like that or not. It's hard to tell what's intentional with these games.

tchocky

That was in the game last year in universe mode, it was supposed to be part of a rivalry but every time it triggered, the AI would turn around after about halfway and come back to the ring. Don't know if it was meant to be in the career mode like that or not. It's hard to tell what's intentional with these games.

I think it was intentional, the gestures Tyler was making are similar to what a real wrestler makes when he quits in the middle of a match.

CSl5JfRUAAAMwoD.png:large

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/660192041096187904

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom