• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes I think Brad just has NO instinct for what makes for entertaining content

Weekend stuff
j2rDaDR.png

this is where i remind you that the original RDR quick look had vinny constantly shouting at brad to do fun interesting stuff like galloping off a cliff or exploring or whatever but brad kept going "NOOOOO i don't want to die or fuck up anything, we have to go straight to this combat mission"

this is where i remind you that the original RDR quick look had vinny constantly shouting at brad to do fun interesting stuff like galloping off a cliff or exploring or whatever but brad kept going "NOOOOO i don't want to die or fuck up anything, we have to go straight to this combat mission"
What is fun, if not an endless quest for progress, achievements, and stats?

- J - D -

Dead Rising 3 quicklook is still the ultimate "Brad, just fucking do something, anything." video.

edit: or maybe it was a upf with DR3. Not sure.

That sounds like an open world QL that Brad's leading, it would only be complete if he also spent a lot of time doing absolutely nothing of note.

Dead Rising 3 quicklook is still the ultimate "Brad, just fucking do something, anything." video.

edit: or maybe it was a upf with DR3. Not sure.

I think that was both the QL and the Xbox One launch stream.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe it's because Drew's been hogging the limelight recently but I feel like it's been a good long time since we've had some vintage Brad play. Tonight was but a small taste of that. A tiny reminder of what was once an everyday occurrence.

There's no other shooter like Max Payne 3 Jeff, no other shooter ;-;

I can only hope Rockstar use the 30 billion dollars they make from GTA VI to make Max Payne 4 in 15 years to finally surpass the best third person shooter out there.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Yeah Brad's cool, watching him play usually brings up something hilarious. Often from fucking up. If he didn't try to play properly it wouldn't be so entertaining. He's no Vinny, but he's still better than watching Jeff who is just ruthlessly efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom