• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan

Man I feel like such a wiener but I really can't deal with the gore in phantasmagoria 2.

Is Missing the same way?

Robaperas

NFS looks great, the wet roads look really moist. I just wish you could play it like an FMV adventure, just to see how GBEast would react to all that fist bumping.

It's happening (can't tell if it's him or the show is just starting)

CSnN2alUkAACjCc.jpg

rObit

Banned
Man I hear the complaints Jeff has against NFS in the QL, but the more I watch it the more I get nostalgia tingles from Underground and hnnnnnmmmm.

rObit

Banned
What the hell did I miss why is Dan able to walk around ringside and why is he yelling at random kids for being stupid children.

Largo

Huh. For some reason I thought it would be a more adult oriented thing. Anyways Dan is living the dream.

If my extremely tangential relationship to wrestling via Giant Bomb has taught me anything it's a) There's some dude named Shinsuke Nakamura in Japan who is awesome, b) Kids love wrestling and c) Wrestling sucks.

That being said, I admire that Dan's power of positive thinking has gotten him to whatever is going on now. I couldn't do it, but hey, I've eaten sour cream on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.

Megasoum

Banned
Anybody here using the Windows app version of Tweetdeck?

My app is working fine but for some reason all the icon images are missing since yesterday.

I'm talking about the like column buttons on the left or the setting cog at the bottom left.

Not a big deal obviously but it's annoying. Tried restarting it but still not fixed.

lol
https://twitter.com/ShaunNorton/status/660292319027982336

Anybody here using the Windows app version of Tweetdeck?

My app is working fine but for some reason all the icon images are missing since yesterday.

I'm talking about the like column buttons on the left or the setting cog at the bottom left.

Not a big deal obviously but it's annoying. Tried restarting it but still not fixed.

I just use the browser version. That doesn't really help you though.
https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom