• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

Just beat Dan's level. Fuuck I'm so glad I got that over with relatively quick and can just relax now watching Vinny's stream all night as a reward. Was pretty worried I'd be going all night after I died once right at the very end just before the clear gate. My heart was pounding when I made it back there, luckily, I corrected my mistake and made it the second time.

It's not so bad compared to the Ryckoning. Only parts I had real trouble with were the jumps up into the pipes, and the music notes at the end with the Boos. Can't wait to watch Parrick try it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Unless i missed something, is Alex the only one not doing anything this weekend for Extra Life?

Frenden

Banned
The Ash Ketchum thing--that's just because his last name is phonetically catch 'em, right? Ash doesn't figure in? I never played a Pokemon and I feel like that's too obvious if that's the only part of it and that I must be missing something.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The Ash Ketchum thing--that's just because his last name is phonetically catch 'em, right? Ash doesn't figure in? I never played a Pokemon and I feel like that's too obvious if that's the only part of it and that I must be missing something.

That's literally all it is. The cartoon had a theme song repeating "Gotta catch em all", and his last name was Ketchum.

Vinny's Stream games, also fun stuff will happen if we hit BIG NUMBAS.

1) Ronin
2) Paint The Town Red
3) Vermintide with Austin!
4) Ride to Hell: Retribution
5) Kerbal Space Program
6) Accidental Runner
7) Exanima
8) Witcher 3

I can't keep up nor watch since I am working but hopefully I'll edit later once I catch the rest of the games he's going to play.

repeater

Vinny's Stream games, also fun stuff will happen if we hit BIG NUMBAS.

1) Ronin
2) Paint The Town Red
3) Vermintide with Austin!
4) Ride to Hell: Retribution
5) Kerbal Space Program
6) Accidental Runner
7) Exanima
8) Witcher 3

I can't keep up nor watch since I am working but hopefully I'll edit later once I catch the rest of the games he's going to play.
He just said that if he reaches 60000$ for his stream, he will make Witcher 3 GB's GOTY!

Jason's stream of games so far:

1) Rocket League
2) Street Fighter V
3) Dragon Quest Heroes
4) Indivisible
5) Ultra Street Fighter IV
6) Rocket League after streaming issues
7) Monster Loves You
8) Arcade Archive Mat Mania Exciting Hour
9) Trials Fusion

Frenden

Banned
I didn't know Lisa was into digital art. Further, I didn't know she was stuck doing all her sketching on a Note 4. She just said on the live stream that she wished she had a Surface Pro. I write reviews for a few digital art mags and often am sent review hardware. I have an extra Surface.

What's the Giant Bomb mailbag address again?

jaina

I didn't know Lisa was into digital art. Further, I didn't know she was stuck doing all her sketching on a Note 4. She just said on the live stream that she wished she had a Surface Pro. I write reviews for a few digital art mags and often am sent review hardware. I have an extra Surface.

What's the Giant Bomb mailbag address again?
Code:
Jason Oestreicher c/o Giant Bomb
CBS Interactive, Inc.
235 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
should work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom