• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not knowing the significance of these patches, the crowd seems like a cult whenever they cheer at weird phrases and numbers.

The WoW community is so desperate for content that anything new is exciting.

Like a new icon for an ability. Which is a real thing that really happened.

Uhhhh...okay. So you won't answer my question? And I replied to your Patrick comment so nicely as well :(

Sorry I didnt mean that in a derogatory manner.

Jeff said he hadnt heard of those Samurai games that Dan mentioned. I mentioned assumptions because you wondered if he was pretending not to know for "funsies" (something we wouldnt know).

Ah cool. I thought you might have meant the samurai game they played on the stream, which Jeff does know.

Yeah, dunno about any other ones!

(Someone as anal about Jeff about game preservation to the point where he tried to resurrect multiple parts of an N-Gage capture kit, is not going to take illegal shortcuts to broadcast a video game when he already has the means to digitise his already, substantial, museum-quality collection...!)

People comparing Syndicate to Brotherhood is the only thing that has made me interested in the game. If I can press a button and make dudes appear out of hay bales or make arrows rain from the sky, I may very well play Syndicate.

SF Studio Stream. Games and Played by Who so far:

1) Super Mario Maker - Dan
2) Overwatch - Brad
3) Sword of Sodan - Jeff
4) Second Samurai - Jeff
5) First Samurai - Jeff
6) Muscle(US & JP ver.) - Jeff
7) Pro Wrestling - Jeff
8) Tag Team Wrestling - Jeff
9) WWF Wrestlemania: Bigger Better Badder - Jeff
10) Aladdin(Genesis & SNES)- Jeff
11) Blizzard stream and internet shenanigans - Crew
12) The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse - Jeff
13) Alisia Dragoon - Jeff
14) The Adventures of Captain Comic - Jeff
15) Specialty's(Food Ordering) - Crew
16) Dick Tracy(Genesis) - Jeff
17) Sandwiches arrived plus Ghostbusters on Genesis - Jeff
18) Chat questions while they eat
19) Time Clickers - Jeff
20) Dan testing out his level with the help of chat as well
21) Dan going for his uploading level run now
22) UPF Started, Absolute Drift - Jeff
23) BeamNG.drive- Jeff

• Dan is still making the level in a separate quarantined room, he's sick as fuck.
  • Will Smith in the house
  • Will Smith left the house
  • Drew In the house
  • Patrick In the house
  • Patrick left the house
  • Jason's family in the house
  • Jason's family left the house but he's in the control room
  • They didn't get Jason a sandwich by mistake
  • Dan is out of the quarantine room briefly to test his level
  • Nina Freeman of Fullbright is in the house
  • Dan had a revelation about Ash's last name being Ketchum = catch'em after 20+ years
  • Jason and Drew left the house! Apparently Rorie too
  • Jason made a Dan annoying soundboard and is on the internets
  • Jason's back in the house
  • Dan opened a package that has a Ryckoning engraved Super Mario World hub inspired by Dan's nightmare in a frame
  • Jason left now for realsies

SF Studio Stream. Games and Played by Who so far:

1) Super Mario Maker - Dan
2) Overwatch - Brad
3) Sword of Sodan - Jeff
4) Second Samurai - Jeff
5) First Samurai - Jeff
6) Muscle(US & JP ver.) - Jeff
7) Pro Wrestling - Jeff
8) Tag Team Wrestling - Jeff
9) WWF Wrestlemania: Bigger Better Badder - Jeff
10) Aladdin(Genesis & SNES)- Jeff
11) Blizzard stream and internet shenanigans - Crew
12) The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse - Jeff
13) Alisia Dragoon - Jeff

Dan is still making the level with the chat in a separate quarantined room. DREW IS IN THE HOUSE!1 PATRICK LEFT THE HOUSE1! JASON AND HIS FAMILY IN THE HOUSE!11
That's a weird GOTY list, but the main part checks out so...okay!

justjim89

The new boss wraps at Taco Bell are fucking incredible. And huge. Just got one filled with steak and fried potatoes to offset a 90 minute walk.

Zornack

Anyone play through AC: Unity? Is it as bad as people say? I loved 2 and Brotherhood so now I really want to play Syndicate but I have the compulsion to play through Unity beforehand.

justjim89

Anyone play through AC: Unity? Is it as bad as people say? I loved 2 and Brotherhood so now I really want to play Syndicate but I have the compulsion to play through Unity beforehand.

I honestly loved the 4 or 5 hours I've played of Unity. Felt more like a return to ACII kinda sensibilities. Big city, new protagonist, fun assassination challenges that are fairly open ended. It's good from what I've played.

def sim

I recently played through it and the Dead Kings DLC on pc. Relative to the other games in the series the story is on the duller side, combat is slower, and stealth can be clunky. Unlocking disguise and using firecrackers (no whistle) to attract guards is the way to go. Side activities like murder mysteries, social club missions, and Paris stories are some of the best the series has had to offer, though. I found it to be a fun enough distraction and it looked/ran great on PC provided you cap the frame rate to 30.

shwimpy

V1IxSJK.jpg

i really don't get yt archiving

a second video of austin's stream went up that's six hours long but most of it covers the same as the instant archive that's five hours long

extra life mysteries

Weird. I wanna say Austin had some issues with his streams where it lagged/ may have cut out at times for short moments. Maybe theyre having trouble archivig that?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
i really don't get yt archiving

a second video of austin's stream went up that's six hours long but most of it covers the same as the instant archive that's five hours long

extra life mysteries
The beginning is missing, right? It starts with "we're back"

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
YT randomly decides to take 10 times the amount of time to process a video sometimes. I wouldn't worry
yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom