• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

I know Robert Patrick is famous for a lot of roles, but to me he'll always be Johnny Cash's asshole dad. I hadn't really noticed him in a movie before then.

Dan said for extra life he said he wanted to play 12 hours of a game. Does that mean he plans on streaming alone? I'd really like to see a Jeff/Dan + others 24 hour livestream.

Demo Derby is good for like 10% of each installment and really boring for the rest. MGScanlon is the best series on the site and I'll miss it when it's gone.

Demo Derby is good for like 10% of each installment and really boring for the rest. MGScanlon is the best series on the site and I'll miss it when it's gone.

I highly disagree. Demo Derbies are like time capsules. It's really fascinating to hear the commentary on long forgotten games and game culture from back then, even when it's not a hilarious video or feature.

LiK

I was right when I suggested Jeff to be part of Demo Derbies before they did it. Jeff's memories of old games is amazing.

I highly disagree. Demo Derbies are like time capsules. It's really fascinating to hear the commentary on long forgotten games, even when it's not a hilarious video or feature.

I'm in the same camp. They're not always laugh riots, but they're some of the most interesting content on the site. As they said when they started the feature, who knows how long its' been since some of these videos have been watched? They were made, disposed of, and now retrieved for the purpose of permanent archival. Seeing stuff like the cancelled version of Resident Evil 2, a PS1-era E3, and Sony's affinity for hidden ska bands... It gives so much perspective on that time in the industry.

Noticed this dude creepin' during the Rock Band QL

HSuIvyd.jpg

DamnBoxes

MGScanlon (V) is good for like 10% of each instalment and really boring for the rest. Demo Derby is the best series on the site and I'll miss it when it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom