• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
All things moe should be taken down at some point.

tumblr_mfnyamZMxU1r6w8wbo1_500.gif

I expect that mixlr archive to be ready for my commute in the morning! In the meantime, I'm watching the best feature on the site which remains Breaking Brad: Doom II.

Looking at it

He got-
Starter Pack($100)
3 level packs($90)
2 Team packs($50)
about 4 'fun packs'($60)

Total-

With 8% tax, $324ish which is what the total came to at the end.(324.26 was the end total).

AW YEAH I CAN MATH.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Looking at it

He got-
Starter Pack($100)
3 level packs($90)
2 Team packs($50)
about 4 'fun packs'($60)

Total-

With 8% tax, $324ish which is what the total came to at the end.(324.26 was the end total).

AW YEAH I CAN MATH.

Eh, still cheaper than the new vita and 64gb mem card I just bought if you want to talk about crazy purchasing decisions.

when doesn't a guest pimp their shit too much

Samantha Kalman's cool and all but I remember her first Bombcast appearance being a little heavy on the Sentris talk

danm999

Relistened to MGS4 Snake Spoilercast today and first thing Vinny mentioned is that he wanted
Volgin
to return.

MGSV GOTY confirmed.

repeater

Must be super nice for him too. I can't imagine he has this much community interaction etc as much at kotaku, due to not being a personality driven site
As far as I've been able to see, he is pretty active at Kotaku in responding to comments and participating in discussions in the comments section.

sammyCYBORG said:
I really like Rich Gallup still but he was pimping his studio and mobile games too much on the Beastcast.
His slightly accusatory tone when talking about all the HUGE moneyprinting mobile games GB doesn't cover didn't sit quite right with me.

Haunted

Just watched MGScanlon V episode 3 and Dan seems to have forgotten/abandoned all the rules about spoilers and letting Drew discover things on his own and play in his own style.

Feels like Drew's in a closely guided preview event in that room, with someone else constantly hovering over his controller, showing him what to do and how to play.

Heimbeck

Banned
Dan seems to have forgotten/abandoned all the rules about letting Drew play in his own style for MGScanlon V.

I find it funny just because Dan says he's going to let him play his own way, but then never actually does that.
Drew seems really bad at understanding basic concepts in the game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom