• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's Dan's wife now.

ci3vAzU.gif

doesn't hurt to have one, in any case, even if he hasn't figured out what to do with it, yet

this is all part of patrick's anti-galoomba agenda, clearly

That's what I'm saying! He arbitrarily decided he doesn't need the trampoline and is going out of his way to ensure he can't get it.

I would imagine for the most part, Patrick really has only 36 hours to work with. 9AM-9PM per day for three days. 9PM-9AM, for the most part, he'll be sleeping. So, while the bet is to do it within 72 hours, in reality he has roughly 36 hours.

Edit- And as I post this, he's starting tomorrow earlier.

It's weird GB brought back Patrick as a side character in season 7.

Or think like Dan. It's one of his wrestling thingies. Patrick going to Kotaku was a ruse, so his "return" to Giant Bomb can catch Dan by surprise, and then Patrick will truly defeat Dan. Or something ridiculous like that...

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah at this point I think he will get there. Which is the opposite of what I said this morning!

Jothel

Pretty damn close. He has the basic idea of what he has to do but hasn't really made a solid go at the entire thing yet.

He's close to figuring out the first part of the level I reckon.

The second part is more trial and error than puzzle. I think he'll do it.

He's got the main pieces to the puzzle, just doesn't quite get how they all fit together in the end, though if he can just get them all there, he should figure it out very quickly.
Cool! Will watch the stream when I'm home from work.
How has Mario Maker Mornings been in general so far? I loved his Spelunky and Isaac streams but I can never catch Mario live so haven't checked it out yet

Myggen

Yeah, I'm betting Patrick will make it.

The gofundme has passed $5000 now, sits at $5155 currently. I'm gonna throw in $100 when I get home tomorrow. All for a good cause.

Brashnir

Yeah, I'm betting Patrick will make it.

The gofundme has passed $5000 now, sits at $5155 currently. I'm gonna throw in $100 when I get home tomorrow.

It's cool that they're doing the charity angle with this. But just imagine if this was a 24 hour marathon session next month for Extra Life. I think we'd really see Patrick break.

Myggen

It's cool that they're doing the charity angle with this. But just imagine if this was a 24 hour marathon session next month for Extra Life. I think we'd really see Patrick break.

Heh, that might've been too much. Better to spread it out like this. We'll probably get plenty of Extra Life content regardless I reckon. The team goal is $250 000 this year I think.

Bookoo

He's got the main pieces to the puzzle, just doesn't quite get how they all fit together in the end, though if he can just get them all there, he should figure it out very quickly.

Has he figured out the trampoline / pow block thing?

It was driving me nuts that he wanted to give up

Brashnir

Has he figured out the trampoline / pow block thing?

It was driving me nuts that he wanted to give up

Not yet. He has yet to liberate the pow block.

Heh, that might've been too much. Better to spread it out like this. We'll probably get plenty of Extra Life content regardless I reckon. The team goal is $250 000 this year I think.

Patrick could make one for Dan to beat during Extra Life if he'll be doing it this year. It wouldn't be so bad with the support of others on the stream. Also, Patrick isn't as much of a monster as Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom