• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
crusader kings stream was cool but i feel like vinny and alex weren't really super into it

kingdom hearts is the only acceptable answer here
phantasmagoria 2 is also fine

crusader kings stream was cool but i feel like vinny and alex weren't really super into it

kingdom hearts is the only acceptable answer here
phantasmagoria 2 is also fine

I'd love a Vinny-lead playthrough of the Kingdom Hearts series but I doubt they'd do it before Vinnyvania is over.

they need to play Super Castlevania IV and redeem that series in their own eyes and the eyes of the law.

So I'm like 80 hours into MGSV and am on like Mission 20 I think. When does the game get bad?

keep playing, it doesnt get bad but boy you'll feel like something went wrong. you'll know it when you get there

it's chapter 2 by the way.

Tubobutts

I'm still waiting for that Kerbal Space Program feature I've dreamt of.

also, Blight Club

Luckily Vinny said they're going to wait for the PS4 release before they do a Kerbal thing. That gives us plenty of time to get our hopes up before they crush them again.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I uninstalled Destiny. I feel as if a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

unless that's just placeholder for one of the games suggested in the gb forum thread, i'm gonna go ahead and say that'll be austin driving that stream

Yeah could be a place holder, I only noticed it after that thread went up. I wonder if they'll only play whatever suggestion they pick once or if they'll play it until they finish it or tire of it.

Hopefully this is is the start of GBeast doing 2 streams a week.

DamnBoxes

Still wondering when we're going to get John Drake on the podcast again so we can hear Dan tell that story.

Coicidence! I asked him about making an appearance on the Bombcast soon:

nGUPqR7.png

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Tell GBEast to play Life is Strange or so help me god I will FIND YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom