• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nerd hat on*

A Zaku is not a Gundam. They are both just designations for different mobile suits.

*nerd hat off*

Anime is for jerks!

DON'T EVEN TEST ME

A892RIm.jpg

Xater

DON'T EVEN TEST ME

Then you should know better! ;)

Mv4IlxS.jpg

Gundam is the Terminator 2 to the Terminator 1 of Armored Trooper VOTOMS, in that it's real, man. It could fuckin' happen!

I love all mecha equally. The thing is Gundam at least still has new stuff coming out. I have not checked out the new series, but at least I know it's there. VOTOMS is cool but there is barely anything coming out for it.

William

I hope they do something with Keep talking and nobody explodes! I'm sure they will, remember them talking about it a while ago- I'm watching the Previously Recorded guys stream and its great. Would be fun for a cross coast video!

"Everything's a surprise on some level, right?" is the kind of banter that, when you work retail, you just respond with "Ooh, haha yeah totally!" even when you have no idea what they mean.

mintyice

The weird complaint coming from Jeff and Dan about the aiming controls in Yoshi games is super weird because it's an option in the new one, and in Yoshi's story it was pull back to aim instead of the weird metered aiming.

justjim89

I really hope GBEast plays Life is Strange together. Until Dawn was so fun and I think it'd transfer well to LiS.

Also, Jeff has yet to get back into Witcher 3 according to the Bombcast. I continue to not like its chances for GOTY, even if it is the best game of 2015. I'd honestly not be surprised if it got left out of the top 10 entirely.

I really hope GBEast plays Life is Strange together. Until Dawn was so fun and I think it'd transfer well to LiS.

Also, Jeff has yet to get back into Witcher 3 according to the Bombcast. I continue to not like its chances for GOTY, even if it is the best game of 2015. I'd honestly not be surprised if it got left out of the top 10 entirely.

It's not the best game of 2015, it's a bit overrated IMO. By December, it'll be Top 20 maybe.

Bacon

Man, retail... I both think everyone should work a retail job at some point in their life, and at the same time I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Totally. It's usually pretty easy to tell those who have worked retail to those who have not apart when you're in a retail store.

Man, retail... I both think everyone should work a retail job at some point in their life, and at the same time I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I'd agree with this. It's definitely a good learning experience, it's also being completely terrible.
It's not the best game of 2015, it's a bit overrated IMO. By December, it'll be Top 20 maybe.

You meant to say 10 right? You'd still be wrong, but that would make more sense than top 20.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The only retail job had was in stocking where I don't have to interact with the general public, which was my only bright side in working retail.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
"Everything's a surprise on some level, right?" is the kind of banter that, when you work retail, you just respond with "Ooh, haha yeah totally!" even when you have no idea what they mean.

Hahaha 100%. As someone who's spent far too many years waiting tables eventually that's kind of how you respond to almost everything you can't immediately parse. But also I would never presume to judge a customer for what they're buying, that's just bad form honestly.

so today out of the blue i checked my email and saw that my dad has gifted me a thing for Lasik for both eyes on Groupon

really not sure what to do about this

justjim89

What's that movie Jeff mentioned where the monster turns people's heads into jack o'lanterns with maggots coming out? I saw it once on Svengoolie as a kid but I can never remember what it was.

Zaph

so today out of the blue i checked my email and saw that my dad has gifted me a thing for Lasik for both eyes on Groupon

really not sure what to do about this

Do you really want your corneas being sliced open with a laser by a clinic whole felt the need to do a groupon deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom