• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moldiver

:(

8NvjnIs.jpg

Myggen

huh. it's kinda cool that they have an isolated set now? should be interesting to see what they do anyway.

It looks big enough. And since their set is close to their office space they should still be able to have GDC after party streams etc. if they want. Looks like a pretty good outcome even if it's difficult to really know until they've set everything up.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
bummer that they're sitting right by some business people?

I hope the mailbags can stay loose

Myggen

bummer that they're sitting right by some business people?

I hope the mailbags can stay loose

They have a pretty big space to move around in their office. They could go to the Ideas Corner or whatever it was named if they want to get some distance when doing Mailbags. I think it'll be fine.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
They have a pretty big space to move around in their office. They could go to the Ideas Corner or whatever it was named if they want to get some distance when doing Mailbags. I think it'll be fine.

Of course it'll be fine. They can go be spontaneous in the corner as long as they keep their voices down.

How long til Vinny is not the only one who's been hit in the head by a sales person's wayward football.

Xater

I know there's a lot of Red Letter Media fans here too so let me just say, you guys really need to watch the newest Best of the Worst, holy shit

Yup, it was amazing. Double Down also just seems very special.

The talk they had with Landis was also pretty good.

Myggen

Of course it'll be fine. They can go be spontaneous in the corner as long as they keep their voices down.

How long til Vinny is not the only one who's been hit in the head by a sales person's wayward football.

Dan is gonna snap, need to keep the knife drawer locked.

edit:

alexbouncesdrake.gif

I don't like the new studio

It's too formal

I like the new studio. I'm sure they do too. Even though we never saw it, it sounded a lot of random people would interrupt things (or creepily stare from the hallway). The only thing I'll miss is the ease of reeling in GameSpot people such as Danny and Mary on to UPF's on a whim after a stream started. I think we'll see that happen less, as the studio is closed away and not open air like the old one and can't invite someone to join them easily.

I like the new studio. I'm sure they do too. Even though we never saw it, it sounded a lot of random people would interrupt things (or creepily stare from the hallway). The only thing I'll miss is the ease of reeling in GameSpot people such as Danny and Mary on to UPF's on a whim after a stream started. I think we'll see that happen less, as the studio is closed away and not open air like the old one and can't invite someone to join them easily.

No but they can't have unprofessional fridays anymore

it's too professional

I like how they turned Max Landis into a friend of the show from being an enemy previously.

pretty good example of why the internet (and twitter in particular) can be a terrible way to communicate a lot of the time. They called him out for having a tantrum on social media; Phil Fish effect in action.

Myggen

pretty good example of why the internet (and twitter in particular) can be a terrible way to communicate a lot of the time. They called him out for having a tantrum on social media; Phil Fish effect in action.

You should come join the RLM community thread over on Off Topic.

Secret Ferret. Dot com.

No-one will suspect a thing.

EDIT - I've just remembered it's not really the first floor they're moving to, it's the ground floor. Ground zeroes if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom