• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

Is there a mode where I can just have Shrunk spaces turned on all the time

Is this the worst Mario Party style game ever?

Mario Party Advance's multiplayer might have it beat. you played on a physical board and had to pass a gba around
mario-party-advance-dated-in-japan-20041229060418838-000.jpg

i dont think there was anything stopping you from just lying and saying you landed on a star every turn

This is absolute trash. Everyone involved in the decision making process of what this game was going to be deserves to be shipped off to Konami.

kAmui-

I had to check. At least most stores here didn't just use the usual 1$ = 1€ conversion and are selling this for 49,99€. But guess what? Some stores are selling this for 69,95€. That's about 74,5 USD! For this!

Alfredo

they made Isabelle amiibos a limited timed thing for this bundle only cuz they know AC fans will buy it day one.

I'm a huge Animal Crossing fan. I even love Happy Home Designer, despite it not really being a game, either. At least that game encouraged creativity. But eff Amiibo Festival. It's got NOTHING.

My hope is that they just made this while making HD Animal Crossing assets so they could make a real AC game on the Wii U later...

With Mario Tennis getting bad reviews and now this, seems Nintendo decided to pump out the shit after getting Splatoon and Mario Maker out

daydream

Banned
What is it that makes Fortune Street so much better than this?

definitely moves faster than this, more agency (basically monopoly, with an extra stock mechanic), no amiibos required, better music - just, everything

if you don't like monopoly-type games, though, fortune street won't do much for you

Btw this game is kinda trash and the stream isn't that interesting because of it.

Dan is trying god bless him but Brad has checked out for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom