• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robaperas

"Kids deserve better " No Jeff, kids are the worst, they deserve this plodding, glacial, stagnant piece of software.
I was a kid once, so I know what I'm talking about.

Not either of those but I've got it up on youtube so can join the fun for now

Yeah I had that problem with the extra life stream. Oddly enough, it worked on my phone if I was connected to LTE but not if I was using my home internet. I wonder if the ISP (Time Warner Cable) was blocking it for some reason.

ieWYyOV.png

Life Is Strange on Friday.

I am now very happy.

This game better be on some form of GOTY talks that GB produces every year. I mean they are playing the game, why not discuss it in GOTY talks as well? Many people are considering the game for a # of GOTY awards, even TGA....GB should do the same.

Myggen

Not either of those but I've got it up on youtube so can join the fun for now

I tried the stream towards the very end and it didn't work for me either. It worked for me when I checked it 30 minutes earlier. Might be some limited issue with that stream or something.

Alfredo

yeah I tried to give them a heads up on twitter, I doubt they'll ever go back to see the other 9/10ths of the game.

I just read that you have to play the main board game twice to unlock Desert Island Escape. Yeah, they're never going to play it, lol.

Kyou

I just read that you have to play the main board game twice to unlock Desert Island Escape. Yeah, they're never going to play it, lol.
not exactly, once you finish the second game it unlocks the hub and a balloon popping game, but you still need to grind out tickets to unlock the other events (which wouldn't take long but that's still more playing).

Unless Dan has some kind of renaissance with the game at home it'll never happen. It's not a terrible game(it's not great) but it's a fun package for parties.

popo

The chat page mentions they were having video problems and suggested youtube or twitch. Seems like a known issue.

And of course after like 10 good spirited replies some creepos call Danny a racist.

I didn't see that one but Danny sure does like to play the hand wringing liberal on twitter. Calling Dan on his trolling is one thing but why go straight for the "privileged white male" insult. Suggests unions are only for the working class. Plenty of professional unions.

I loaded up Animal Crossing on my 3ds. I was in the process of building a bridge when I quit, A wood person informed me the bridge costs 136k. I have 4k. How the fuck am I supposed to afford a simple bridge?

Edit: Now all the animals are being passive aggressive about me disappearing for 3 years.

Alfredo

I loaded up Animal Crossing on my 3ds. I was in the process of building a bridge when I quit, A wood person informed me the bridge costs 136k. I have 4k. How the fuck am I supposed to afford a simple bridge?

Edit: Now all the animals are being passive aggressive about me disappearing for 3 years.

The stalk market, dude. I was making 2 million bells a week trading turnips online.

Or you could be a scrub and farm bugs on the island. I think that was like 100,000 bells every 30 minutes or something like that.

santeesioux

The chat page mentions they were having video problems and suggested youtube or twitch. Seems like a known issue.

I didn't see that one but Danny sure does like to play the hand wringing liberal on twitter. Calling Dan on his trolling is one thing but why go straight for the "privileged white male" insult. Suggests unions are only for the working class. Plenty of professional unions.

He does live in SF, after all.

FStop7

Banned

The rush to use "privilege" as some sort of unassailable argument-ender sometimes grates, but when you're a dude who runs around in American flag pants and you start off a "discussion" with "I've been working since I was 14 years old and I don't know what a union is" then you're in need.

daydream

Banned

time for an island trip

and another one

and another one

new leaf's downfall

I didn't know about the stalk market so I'll check that out on Sunday. How do I get more of these cool dancing wood thing? I have one in my house and it's making noise and I want more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom