• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heimbeck

Banned
GBeast Playdate: Life Is Strange 12 Eastern

NH0zEjj.gif

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
trying to find an appropriate "no" gif to counter all of you

c:

Haunted

I loved the 1k/3k/5k/10k Trackmania projects back in the day. Glad to see the tradition continue in the newest one.

SomberOwl

So do people in here recommend anime? I know they do. But dose anyone feel like recommending me anime based on what I've watched and enjoyed already?

I'm looking for a good show to watch before bed.

Myggen

So do people in here recommend anime? I know they do. But dose anyone feel like recommending me anime based on what I've watched and enjoyed already?

There's an anime thread!

Or at least I assume there is.

Or maybe we're AnimeGAF.

edit: Yoooo

daydream

Banned
giant bomb: the animation when

joking aside, we can be happy to have lackingsaint's awesome work!

ping pong, detective conan, kindaichi case files (the latter two are crime fiction which is pretty much the best thing to watch in bed)

(I have no idea what you've seen but here we go)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for a semi-long series that will get insanely long.

One-Punch Man for a whole series (at this point) you can finish in under 5 hours.

Myggen

Where is this from? Myggen, are you the GB fan mentioned on the Ryckertcast, the one who owns a baseball team in Kansas?

It's from the Periscope where Dan and his sisters sing in the car to annoy Paul.

I wish I owned a baseball team in Kansas.

hamchan

When you think about how much we talk about wrestling, anime and Metal Gear, you start to realize that we are the worst thread out of all of them.

Heimbeck

Banned
Sounds great, is this archived?

BTW, where are we at in LiS? Still early in episode 3, or am I misremembering?

Early episode 4.

You'll find Anime happens in just about all Community threads.

You can avoid it by going to crazy OT threads and some Gaming threads.

I already go to all those crazy threads though, and even if they don't talk about Anime it's all really about Anime y'know?

Sounds great, is this archived?

BTW, where are we at in LiS? Still early in episode 3, or am I misremembering?

About a third into episode 4. Don't think they will reach the end of Episode 4 today unless they go significantly over the 2 hour mark. There is a big part this episode where they have to piece a bunch of clues together, and I can see the big gap between play sessions hurting them with that,

I just realised they've already played Life is Strange since Jeff got a bit dismissive about it during the GOTY podcasts. The last episode was post that recording. Jeff's attitude about future episodes did not seem to get them down.

I'd enjoy
AC
Syndicate more if the damn thing didn't crash every half hour and forget my controller's plugged in every 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom