• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
a9jXRcn.gif

no offense, but you know this whole thing you do stopped having whatever effect you think it still has and started being kind of creepy a long time ago

jaina

no offense, but you know this whole thing you do stopped having whatever effect you think it still has and started being kind of creepy a long time ago
I can see that. But not for me. I'm also missing Bangy's swift contributions.
GIF only threads would be lame too, though.

Thanks for bringing his up. I've been following GB since day one and would like to join in on the talks here but the creepy vibe always keeps me away. I can't be the only one.

i dont wish to be seen as someone piling on here but i'm with Piston and Concrete. There's a weird dissonance between defending female members of the gaming community (and in general i would hope) in one hand and objectifying an underage woman in another.

Next ya'll are going to tell stump to stop posting asian girls making faces, then what's the point of this thread anymore? Talking about anime and garbage chain story pizza - no thanks

give me back my saturday morning cartoons

Harpuia

#KeepGBGAFCreepy

I love you all, even those of you who hate Undertale aka Life is Strange.

Yeah all these people who hate good stories can fuck off!

This run has been amusing, and is a nice change of pace from the typical games Vinny ropes his fellow crewmembers into. It sure as hell is better than that other game with the cartoons and phantasmagoria 2.

Yeah all these people who hate good stories can fuck off!

This run has been amusing, and is a nice change of pace from the typical games Vinny ropes his fellow crewmembers into. It sure as hell is better than that other game with the cartoons and phantasmagoria 2.

whoa whoa whoa

Next ya'll are going to tell stump to stop posting asian girls making faces

well, while we're on the subject

Myggen

These videos are as interesting as the game they play. Phantasmagoria 2 is bad and no amount of antics made it fun to watch. Bakalar's presence was WASTED.

I promise you that finishing that game would be worth it. Look up the plot on Wikipedia.

the only adventure game i'm desperate to watch Gb play is Snatcher. Jeff mentioned very recently that he wanted to do something with Snatcher so there's some hope there.

Sure, it's got some pervy shit in it but i'll be damned if that game isnt a classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom