• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, watching them play LiS kinda sucks. They really do make the worst choices most times. Like, let Warren beat him up. There's no downside to that.

FluxWaveZ

Man, watching them play LiS kinda sucks. They really do make the worst choices most times. Like, let Warren beat him up. There's no downside to that.

Not watching, but that's wrong. I didn't let Warren do that in my game because it was just vicious for no good reason. I don't need to abase myself or anyone around me to let off steam in such a stupid way. Plus, the dude has mental issues and, combined with Warren not being the type of person to go about things that way, it was a clear decision for me.

Unrelated: I wish they played through Phantasmagoria 2 just like the first game.

Not watching, but that's wrong. I didn't let Warren do that in my game because it was just vicious for no good reason. I don't need to abase myself or anyone around me to let off steam in such a stupid way. Plus, the dude has mental issues and, combined with Warren not being the type of person to go about things that way, it was a clear decision for me.

Yea but then he doesn't have a gun. A mental dude with a gun is worse than a mental dude catching a beating.

FluxWaveZ

Yea but then he doesn't have a gun. A mental dude with a gun is worse than a mental dude catching a beating.

There's that, but I try to make decisions without thinking about the metalayer in these games. That gets a bit complicated when it revolves around time travel, though, but ultimately it just didn't feel right.

jaina

ifgI9Rq.gif

repeater

Alex having a much more volatile reaction to someone vaping than the reveal of
sexual violence
and
murder
is.. something. :p

That was the perfect opportunity to use a GIF in defiance and you missed it.

not worth the effort.

by the way, changing AC:S from windowed: borderless to exclusive fullscreen seems to have fixed the controller input issues, if anybody is planning to play that. of course it takes over my second monitor for no fucking reason, but at least the game is playable.

def sim

When they're playing LiS, it's probably best to assume there'll be unmarked spoilers up to whatever point they're at

Ah I didn't see anything on the schedule when I checked. I thought people would be talking about pizza, anime, or angry at Lunar.

FluxWaveZ

Yep, as with most players, they're still with it. What Jeff was saying during the deliberations was really weird. I think they'll also be okay with the ending, too.

Yeah that's who I figured was the big bad from the very first episode. It'll be hard not to spoil this for my wife when I play through it with her, though.

Yep, as with most players, they're still with it. What Jeff was saying during the deliberations was really weird. I think they'll also be okay with the ending, too.

I think he was talking more about the actual ending. It was weird he said that, but pretty much everyone was still totally in it by episode 4. Its not until 5 where people started feeling more mixed about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom