• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have a point if this was a LiS thread, but as it's a Giant Bomb thread, and all the stuff I posted has been in aired content...

However, I will refrain from posting anything else on the topic.

im not asking that people not talk about it. Shit, fill the thread from top to bottom with LiS discussion if you like. Just put spoilers in spoiler tags, cmon now. I'd rather play the game myself when i have a chance.

this isn't MGS1, some ancient ass game that is nearly 20 years old. It's a 2015 game that has only finished releasing its last episode not too long ago

Ep 5 features Thanos.

well why did go off and do such a nasty thing bro

FluxWaveZ

Were there Giant Bomb general threads on GAF during the era of the Persona 4 Endurance Run? Wonder how those went with spoilers, if those discussions happened.

I have so many games to finish but I kind of want to buy EDF tonight.

I need something simple

if you have a decent PC i would hold off for that version since EDF was part of the major steam database leak

try to keep it in your pants for a while longer

A Quick Look and Community thread going in gaming at the same time. what a time to be alive

I got the platinum trophy in Final Fantasy 7!

You know whats a good game? Final Fantasy 7.

Also Square Enix actually block the share button stuff during the Aries death scene. Only scene in the game they block which makes it all the more funny.

Now I am installing KOTOR 2 and looking up what mods to get. I know the restored content mod is a must. Anyone got any other recommendations?

Xater

Also Square Enix actually block the share button stuff during the Aries death scene. Only scene in the game they block which makes it all the more funny.

Now I am installing KOTOR 2 and looking up what mods to get. I know the restored content mod is a must. Anyone got any other recommendations?

Dear god that is just silly, but totally a thing Square would do. Reminds me how they also have all these weird streaming restrictions in Dragon Quest Heroes.

What a time to do that! Don't you know the FFVII remake is coming out in only 9 years?

What a time to do that! Don't you know the FFVII remake is coming out in only 9 years?

Cant wait to play FF7 remake on the PS5.

I am not joking. If the first part of that game is out before the next consoles are out ill be shocked. If it happens then Square Enix got shit done fast or something real bad went down at Sony that delayed their console.

Lunar FC

Ice-Cube-Today-Was-a-Good-Day.gif

Patryn

Restored Content, yes. But avoid the Machine planet mod. That's not restored content, that's fans generating terrible content with bad graphics and worse voice acting based on some comments and notes found in the code.

So Factory good, planet bad.

I have so many games to finish but I kind of want to buy EDF tonight.

I need something simple

Get it

You can wait for it on Steam, but that'll be ages from now. And it runs pretty damn good on console, the only framerate drops being when multiple buildings are dropping in front of you(Even then it's not that bad.)

I've spent so many hours on it surprisingly, and it's great to play with something in the background. I recorded a bit of it, but it's so much damn fun.

danm999

Yes the process of moving things a couple of floors is apparently a Gordian knot for the movers and building management it seems.

Lunar FC

Listening to this weeks BombCast still and wtf at this guy disrespecting Maneater. Top 10 song of all time, can't believe Brad even pulled that email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom