• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M&B loses me entirely when guns are added. A friend keeps trying to make me play a Warband mod with cowboys and it's terrible.

Yeeeah I've tried quite a few mods, and that level of jank never works for me. I like the standard level of M&B jank. With Fire and Sword was good.

f0rk

Most Drew games I think he likes the idea of them rather than actually playing them. Has he ever stuck with one besides the flight sim thing?

"Why did you like that game" asks the guy, revealing he doesn't know anything about Drew's taste in games.

I couldn't get into Fire & Sword either. And I have 100+ hours in both the original and Warband.
I think most people kinda didn't. The aforementioned simultaneous firing lines is what made me love it. Granted I put maybe a tenth of the amount of time into F&S as I did in any other version of the game.

Zaph

Why does Brad go and shut down a potentially hilarious moment like that. Pour the beer in Dan's face.

What if those guns shoot lasers?
When besieging a castle with swords and bows in Warband is already one of the best moments in gaming, why mess it up?

Hm...already I'm inundated with content-
Beastcast(Last week)
Beastcast(This week)
Life is Strange
Kings Quest QL

Too much content

Edit-Jason...stop...stop putting Dans face on that box

This looks to be pretty terrible. A River City Ransom with this graphics would be fantastic though.

Not watching, but are they playing Super Sports Challenge? I actually really enjoyed it. The sports games are kind of "whatever" but it has that right amount of stupid Japanese story that I loved to see.

well, this wouldn't be the first time that Arc System Works took a franchise I like and made it look cool but play worse

although contra: hard corps already looked pretty cool

Alfredo

Aaah, Jeff has the Dr. Tracksuit alpaca I made for him at his desk. Glad to see he survived the move. :D

nlrIWV4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom