• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpacamania should return.

2566169-0168380769-alpac.gif

daydream

Banned
king's quest ep. 2 reminds me very much of king's quest iii in how it puts you in this confined space with certain rules and routines to follow

they're doing it

also, what do i need to do to get daily rorie qls

Megasoum

Banned
You know you're fucking depressed when you end up spending your friday night watching random "Surprise military homecoming" videos on youtube.

Wtf is wrong with me lol?

UPF was pretty good y'all. Steve Gaynor skirted a fine line between hilarious and obnoxious which made for good viewing.

I think that Punch Club thing looks rad. Like Rocky x Kairo Soft.

Chuck

Still without luck
duders i went to lie down while watching upf and woke up almost 5 hours later. it's only 11 pm ;>_>

did i miss any more erotic steve gaynor goodness?

danm999

What if like, there's a person out there who Mario Maker is their most disliked game ever?

Doesn't that demonstrate it didn't deserve to win Giant Bomb's GOTY?

Bowlie

Banned
I don't understand this, can you put it in a star wars analogy?

Just like C'baoth and Luke, Giant Bomb was unfit to take care of a GOTY list due to their subjective view on The Force/gaming.

(I wish Thrawn was canon)

duders i went to lie down while watching upf and woke up almost 5 hours later. it's only 11 pm ;>_>

did i miss any more erotic steve gaynor goodness?

don't think so, but that moment's recorded in gaynor's twitter avy.

Tubobutts

What if like, there's a person out there who Mario Maker is their most disliked game ever?

Doesn't that demonstrate it didn't deserve to win Giant Bomb's GOTY?

I only played three of the games on Giant Bombs GOTY list, and the game I spent the most time with last year isn't even on the list. They should all be fired.

danm999

Actually, given how the mechanics work in Majora's Mask a 100% speed run in 5 hours is very impressive. Would take a hell of a lot more planning than your standard game.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Mmmm,
can't wait for them to get to David's reveal in 5.

Mostly because I was somewhat in David's corner for my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom