• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

This Punch Club game looks boooooooooring. It's just managing menus and different statuses, it's like a mobile game.

It'll be more interesting if they actually let you control yourself in the fight too. Then it could be an awesome RPG/Sports game like Mario Tennis instead of this thing.

Anno

I really miss Steve being out and about more. I know he wanted to do another season of Tone Control. Hopefully he finds time soon, or at least swings by for more Thumbs/GB visits.

Curufinwe

This King's Quest game looks incredibly cheesy and boring. I guess some people are into that kind of game, but without someone really entertaining like Vinny on the Quick Look to make up for it I couldn't watch past the halfway mark.

CYPE-4KWQAEt0Rp.png:small

Zaph

Sometimes if you make a good 5 minute Flash thing, and wonder 'should I put this on steam?', it's okay to say no.

Sometimes if you make a good 5 minute Flash thing, and wonder 'should I put this on steam?', it's okay to say no.

This feels like something that started off as a cool Flash game that was stretched out long enough to monetize, overstaying its welcome in the process.

I have always wanted a game with muzzle-loading muskets. Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword was fucking awesome. Something is so satisfying about telling your lines to fire in unison and watching dozens of charging enemies fall.

Zaph

I have always wanted a game with muzzle-loading muskets. Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword was fucking awesome. Something is so satisfying about telling your lines to fire in unison and watching dozens of charging enemies fall.

M&B loses me entirely when guns are added. A friend keeps trying to make me play a Warband mod with cowboys and it's terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom