• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

neshcom

Banned
Ten minutes into the QL and Mario Paper Jam looks dumb as hell, y'all

top of page edit
GWYOSrN.gif

shwimpy

So I'm watching The Americans for the first time and Matthew Rhys (main male character) sounds exactly like Rorie and it's tripping me out. Can't take him seriously.

yami4ct

Small PSA, if someone hasn't pointed it out.

Steins;Gate is only $16 on PSN for PS3/Vita right now. I just grabbed the Vita edition. The anime is amazing and I heard the game is even better. It's definitely worth the time if you like good time travel stories.

justjim89

Started really playing The Witcher 3 expansion tonight. Holy shit is that good stuff. The character work, the writing, it's all so good. The first boss fight you get into is kinda rough, but I managed fairly well. Really looking forward to plowing through that. It also seems standalone enough that someone (like the GBWest duders) who don't have the patience for the full game could more easily get into.

Also,
Shani is back! She was my lady of choice in Witcher 1, really happy to see her return.

A real shame GB kinda soured so hard on Witcher.

It'd be nice if Mary Kish moved over full time to Giant Bomb.

Fucking A. She does cool stuff at GameSpot, but you would never get shit like the Cincinnati Chili rant over there. Mary and O'Dwyer would be megaton hires, especially if Danny would keep the Point going at GB.

Herbs

Banned
What do you think Rorie thinks about when he's being Rorie?

Fucking A. She does cool stuff at GameSpot, but you would never get shit like the Cincinnati Chili rant over there. Mary and O'Dwyer would be megaton hires, especially if Danny would keep the Point going at GB.

Yup, the both of them would be amazing additions.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope everyone plays the new King's Quest eventually. If not now, at least when the season finishes. It's so good. It's so funny. It's got such a good art style. It's so well acted, and it actually has some extremely clever mechanics. Not only that, but it's surprisingly big compared to other episodic games.

Plus it has Wallace Shawn, Christopher Lloyd and Tom Kenny.

justjim89

I forget, when do This Year's Bombcast recaps come out typically? Really looking forward to 2015's. Maybe they'll even do one for the Beastcast.

yami4ct

Wait, what was so great about the end of upf or am I missing something?

GB Crew were discussing the recipes included in IDARB for a solid 3-4 minutes. About a minute after they finish and are wrapping up the show, Rorie says 'we should look and see what's in that Recipes tab'. Completely sincerely as if the whole last conversation never happened. Everyone sighed.

Tubobutts

GB Crew were discussing the recipes included in IDARB for a solid 3-4 minutes. About a minute after they finish and are wrapping up the show, Rorie says 'we should look and see what's in that Recipes tab'. Completely sincerely as if the whole last conversation never happened. Everyone sighed.

Rorie is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom