• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brashnir

DC area checking in. About 20 inches of snow. My short little dogs are not happy.

We barely have anything here in Tysons...

ArPf3UU.png

I just hope my work says we can work from home for most of the week. we've already got Monday approved. almost 2 feet of snow out in loudoun county. no work done to it yet.

e: the homeowner says he's going to hire someone to do the driveway and walkways, I have no complaints with this

I just hope my work says we can work from home for most of the week. we've already got Monday approved. almost 2 feet of snow out in loudoun county. no work done to it yet.

e: the homeowner says he's going to hire someone to do the driveway and walkways, I have no complaints with this

Most if not all of us aren't going anywhere for a while. My street is completely covered and we have 2 VDOT people living here. They usually grease the wheels, but, doesn't look like it this time.

Word. And they've hyped this episode plenty too.

That's the episode they already recorded. Vinny mentioned it during the Beastcast. He said they were one week ahead, but needed to get back to recording the series to keep pace. Whatever thing was hyped was recorded after they recorded the Beastcast.

tuxfool

Banned
That's the episode they already recorded. Vinny mentioned it during the Beastcast. He said they were one week ahead, but needed to get back to recording the series to keep pace. Whatever thing was hyped was recorded after they recorded the Beastcast.

Bucket of cold water...

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Stop it. I can tolerate the anime talk. I can tolerate the wrestling talk. But if we now start to talk about fucking Tottenham I'm out. Yuck.

I kid, mostly. But if anybody here starts talking about Chelsea or ManCity, I'm O-U-T for real. The Spurs are alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom