• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about Sho is like the worst thing in the entire Persona franchise
He's bad but I still like him for some reason, probably because the game calls out how lame he is.
I like Ultimax more mainly because I enjoyed seeing Yukari and Junpei again after so long and I enjoyed seeing the full casts together. It's awfully written but the sheer number of characters I used to like work in Ultimax's favour.

They should totally have Drunk Dojima in the game. COME ON.

oh my god

rYZvLKm.gif

DamnBoxes

I listened to the podcast on my way to work this morning and God I can't think about anything but the witness and I want to go home and play it right now

I'm taking my father out for supper for his birthday. CHICKEN AND RIBS. You'd think that'd take my mind off of The Witness but it won't. No it won't.

jaina

its because I assume like 45-60 minutes buffer and sometimes it arrives WAY faster than that. It's not my fault, I swear
And last time wasn't your fault either. They postponed COOA an hour.

edit: hehe
Wunder said:
Did they move COOA back an hour???
Wunder said:
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaa I ordered food SPECIFICALLY to arrive at this time. I hate this
Twin Tails said:
Order food again.
War Peaceman said:
Never order takeaway
Wunder said:
I picked Twin Tails' idea

... have a nice meal

daydream

Banned
its because I assume like 45-60 minutes buffer and sometimes it arrives WAY faster than that. It's not my fault, I swear

you don't have to have the food right when the stream starts. is it that bad if it arrives 20-30 min into the stream? you still got a lot to learn, kiddo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom