• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

Not enough Stanley knives in this Hooligan game. The devs seem to have about as much grasp on hooliganism as Jeff has.

Y'know I was thinking today that Frog Fractions 2 should pry just release like 5 years from now when it's been completely forgotten about, cuz at the moment they're in this awkward space where "hype" levels about what a weird, crazy, elaborate thing that game must be are so inflated that it seems like it'll just disappoint. This has been my serious Frog Fractions analysis post for January 29, 2016.

5fVoO6M.png

yami4ct

The Amiibos Dan has are the ones I consider shitty and would never want and the ones that he talks about not wanting to buy are the only ones I would consider.

If they weren't so rare, I'd half consider buying a full Fire Emblem set. Greninja is cool as hell as well.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I wonder what the mouthfeel of that sticky amiibo table is like. If Dan's going to review these, he's got to do it properly.

"If you can wear all the belts at once then you don't have enough belts"

Lulu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom